Racist with "Obama" doll at Palin rally

He’s a liberal.

He’s a liberal.[/quote]

How about as an AMERICAN. :idunno:

He’s a liberal.[/quote]
Finally Tigerman says something nice about Obama. Hurrah!

He’s a liberal.[/quote]

Cool. I like liberal. So does America. America is yearning for liberal leadership.

You tried the fake hicks and the extremists for 8 years and that got you where?

Nice to see that McCain is the candidate for the loony fringe.

And the Grateful Dead would appear to be supporting Obama:

realclearpolitics.com/news/a … obama.html

[quote=“Mr He”]You tried the fake hicks and the extremists for 8 years and that got you where?

realclearpolitics.com/news/a … obama.html[/quote]
ACORN is registering the dead.

He’s a liberal.[/quote]

Sadly that word, thanks to the vitriol spewed by the likes of Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh etc., is now seen as a negative by way too many ignorant Americans. If the kind of language they use to describe anyone in the middle or on the left is OK for radio then by the same token, John McCain is a Nazi and his wife a pox-ridden whore.

Some of you should listen to the shit talk show radio spouts. You would then be proud to be a liberal. Better than being “Hannitized”…whata bunch of fuckheads.

BroonAM640

P.S. TM…haven’t heard from you in a while…

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“Mr He”]You tried the fake hicks and the extremists for 8 years and that got you where?

realclearpolitics.com/news/a … obama.html[/quote]
ACORN is registering the dead.[/quote]

Now that my friends, IS a corrupt Chicago politician’s trick :wink: :laughing:

I live in Alabama, where the vast majority of whites vote Republican and the vast majority of blacks vote Democrat. I don’t think that necessarily means that most people here are racist, but it’s annoying how everyone takes the racial/political divide for granted. People are shocked when I tell them I’m not a Republican. The usual response is “Uh…you’re not from here, right?”

To be fair, Alabama experienced various racial troubles in the 50s and 60s.

The festival atmosphere of current McPalin campaign stops is captured well in this clip, apparently taken at a recent visit to the town of Rock Ridge: uk.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK91 … re=related

:laughing: :bravo: