Radical Ideology in Schools and Media’s Protection of It

If the National Review, and many other conservative media outlets, have fallen for a Rolling Stone Rape on Campus lie then I will offer an apology. However, why would the girl lie, or why would her parents lie and then go public?

This is serious, IMO, and I fail to understand why people are attacking the allegations.

1 Like

That IS saying something, just not what you think.

Now, ya’ll know the same kid is accused of doing something similar to another girl in the same school after this incident, right?

Well, personally anything that goes beyond Fox or CNN…I can’t trust just reading it. Not that I trust fox or CNN either. But Such is the state of US media these days isn’t it.

She’s in juvenile detention and about to go for court for both alleged offences.

It was a different school.

I doubt that is true.

It sounds like you’re just writing off all news.

1 Like

The girl rapist?

Noted. :bowing:

Yeah, it’s so sad.

They’re a serious news and opinion site. Show me the totally neutral one :slight_smile: I’m not saying I believe everything they say, and they are pretty bound to focus on these kind of stories, but it’s not some kind of fringe shock blog, is all I’m saying :2cents:

2 Likes

Just trying to get with the programme.

Duly noted.

1 Like

I’ve lost trust of the journalistic integrity of the news. I’m not going to lie.

Try Real Clear Politics.

Lots of stuff in there and usually easy to see the bias and bend, ergo, easy to avoid the crapola. Good stuff on the market, defense and investigations. :nerd_face:

1 Like

They’re right wing, for sure. But they’re smarter and more trustworthy than Fox, IMHO.

1 Like

https://outline.com/AqtgHW

Juvenile records are sealed, but Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

The suspect, juvenile court prosecutors assured Smith, was being held responsible: He was on house arrest, confined to his mother’s townhouse. According to Lancaster, a conviction was expected on October 14, likely in the form of a guilty plea to a lesser sexual assault charge.

But on October 6, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, a 15-year-old was charged with sexual battery and abduction after police said he forced a girl into an empty classroom, held her against her will, and touched her inappropriately.

Lancaster says the suspect is the same boy that allegedly attacked Smith’s daughter.

Write up of the police report for the second incident

https://sheriff.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=7025

Posted on: October 7, 2021

Teenager Charged in Sexual Battery of High School Student

Press release website

Loudoun County, VA (October 7, 2021) – A teenager from Ashburn has been charged with sexual battery and abduction of a fellow student at Broad Run High School.

The investigation determined on the afternoon of October 6, the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her.

The victim immediately reported the incident to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer.

The suspect remains held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center. The name of the suspect cannot be released due to the fact he is a juvenile.

Further information regarding the female victim is not being released to help protect her identity.

The one fact that seems to be clearly established is that a girl was raped in a bathroom. Everything else, including the gender identity stuff and the link to the other assault at a different school, comes only from her father, as far as I can tell (although the original investigation from the Daily Wire is paywalled, so I might be wrong).

What confuses me about it all is that the rapist was apparently still out free for four months while the case was pending. Is that typical for a situation like this?

Why has it been clearly established that a girl was raped in a bathroom?

Fox contacted the Sheriff’s office, which confirmed that it had been reported on that day: Loudoun County parents demand superintendent resign over alleged sexual assaults in schools | Fox News

I mean, sure, it could have been a false report, but I’m gonna assume it wasn’t.

2 Likes

It’s just as much an allegation as are the allegations that the alleged rapist was wearing a skirt and was given access to the bathroom because they identified as gender fluid.

What to believe is the question.

I guess I disagree. There’s a difference in seriousness between reporting a crime to the police, and telling something to the Daily Wire. The former has much more serious consequences if it turns out not to be true.

1 Like

(Also, I’m unable to tell whether the “gender fluid” part is even something the father alleges, or whether it’s just being added by some news sites – since others say “boy who may have been in a skirt”)