Radio Free Formosa

Hi,

just to let you all know that djtaiwan closed in October and has opened again but it is now the home of Radio Free Formosa - live broadcasts from Taichung three times a week - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 10pm - 12am. Its broadcast through LIve365 and you can listen by going to www.djtaiwan.org and clicking on the flag…

You can listen without registering but registration with Live365 takes 2 mins and its free with no spam. Those with i-tunes can add the radio station to their station presets to make it easier still to tune in when we’re live. If you tune in at a time other than above you’re likely to hear standard rock classics and no chat so please remember the live shows are only at the times above.

If you want to contact us during the show with opinons and ideas you can add expatradio@hotmail.com to your MSN Messenger contacts list and then use instant messenger to buzz us.

The new site has a new links page that I hope has most of the sites most of us refer to most of the time. Please also feel free to add comments and the like to our guestbook.

In the near future, we’re hoping to get some profesisonal studio equipment so the sound quality and mixing should get better. In the meantime please remember that we’re a live and amateur broadcast so you never know what you might hear.

Many thanks to our regulars for listening faithfully each week and to our new Taiwanese listeners.

Any suggestions for what you’d like to hear on our radio shows are warmly welcome.
Best wishes
Ben

Live365 has come to hinet…

live365.radio.hinet.net/

[quote=“Toe Tag”]Live365 has come to hinet…
live365.radio.hinet.net/[/quote]
Its all in Chinese…?

I read L365 in Taiwan will soon be subscription only. I keep getting a reminder when I log on. How will you deal with this?

L.