Random YouTube Recommendations

The youtube algorithm probably thought: ok this guy is German and likes metal. Why not recommended him a music video of an Italian band singing about fish fingers? “The curse of Captain Birdseye”.

And yeah, I liked it. Also the original Italian version about Capitan Findus. And lots of other songs by that band, like Valhalleluja :rofl: and Norwegean Reggaeton (which bring us back to the Viking topic)

1 Like

Super lecker :yum:

2 Likes

But that’s not the 24er Vorteilspackung!

Pro Tipp: Don’t watch “Schwanzwald”, that’s too silly. And doesn’t have English subs. And is :nsfw:

:thinking: That sounds like it’s :nsfw:

1 Like
2 Likes

Brie Larson reprising her role as Envy Adams, well not really, but she sang the Black Sheep song from the movie in a live stream last year. Can’t believe I missed it then.

This showed up in my recommended videos

This guy does a funny and informative rundown of the wallstreetbets saga:

1 Like
2 Likes

When classic musicians play jazz

2 Likes

Old Onion videos are a gold mine.

1 Like

Yeah… why’d they stop making them? :disappointed:

1 Like

Now I’m getting a lot in my random recommendations

2 Likes

I get the feeling that this isn’t far from reality…

1 Like

If you want to watch clips with North Korean defectors talking about life in N. K. and elsewhere Dimple is a cool channel. Quite funny too.

Just watched this, holy moly, some close calls where the kids could have easily damaged their brains without superman daddies coming to the rescue.

1 Like

Love watching Guitaro5000, love that he makes people happy by asking them to sing.

Well, this Chinese tour guide didn’t need encouragement. Why is he wasting his talent being a tour guide? Ha ha, what a show man!

1 Like

This Guitaro guy looks very cool!
Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Neither SFW nor Tastefull:

1 Like