Random YouTube Recommendations

Yet, you decided to share it with us… :upside_down_face:

I thought I could promote some traditional Australian songs.

1 Like

It’s safe for watching, tasteful it is not.

I definitely prefer Flula. What is he up to btw.?

Shooting a movie, apparently:

3 Likes

Dobby is a part of the DC universe, ROTFL.

Anyway, I guess youtube finally realized that I am interested in Austronesian languages and recommended me this:

Ever wondered why Malaysian and Indonesian numbers are deliberately different from the rest of the Austronesians? Well, now I know why… Maybe @Dr_Milker would be interested.

That channel is absolutely awesome.

4 Likes

Love this show. Ha ha.

3 Likes

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

1 Like

I could have one right now!

The guy checking pictures in the background of the internet café is hilarious!
Looking at sexy ladies photos and then… pigs! :rofl:

1 Like

Well, they have an Eastern Europe style of humor…

2 Likes

Yeah. The question is…
What was the secret of the stairs? :thinking:

1 Like

Strange, right? “Leave the camera here, I show you…” Perhaps a torture chamber?

2 Likes

Or a misdirection for the ghosts that live there?

1 Like

The guy in Dominos’ Japan’s Miku commercials is also the same guy in a dozen Dominos’ Taiwan commercials. I totally didn’t make that connection.

Before finally landing an interview with Scott, Nick found out about the Taiwanese ads from Scott’s son.

4 Likes

Can’t stand this guy’s voice, but his videos are indeed fun. He keeps popping up in my YouTube suggestions. Great to see he also has Taiwan on his list!

1 Like

Near the end of the video he revealed that he lives in Taiwan and has a Taiwanese girlfriend who is the bassist he battled at the end. Therefore he is technically the biggest Taiwanese youtuber with 10M subs.

The next highest one is Jay Lee Painting with 4.7M

2 Likes

WTF? LOL that was totally lost on me. I guess I should have watched it completely, and ignored my ear-ache from his voice :rofl:

I saw before that he has an Asian looking girlfriend, but that’s a very cool twist. Thanks a lot for sharing!

2 Likes

From my Youtube feed

I bet no one will remember what the older ones did

2 Likes

He’s quite a character, the videography is very improvable, but I kind of like how he goes to pubs and churches to just play pianos and organs there.

This is probably the worst audience ever. A drunk woman, a woman who wants him to stop, and a piano that has seen better times:

3 Likes

Whatever you do, do not search for 美澄衿依 on YouTube at work.

The search results are completely unrelated to the search term, and I wonder WTH is wrong with youtube’s algorithm.

1 Like