Rapper arrested for fraud after bragging about it

You think they’ll play the music video as evidence at the trial?

1 Like
1 Like

So was it Nuke Bizzle or Fat Wizza? I often get the two confused. :thinking:

1 Like

LOL. Dumbass. Just make stuff up like everyone else.

And producers wonder why people turn them down for tv shows.

TV show: we will pay you a miniscule amount to film your depest secrets and reveal all of them tothe world.

Idiot: I will be on tv and make millions. Its impossible anything could go wrong.

Educated folk: this is why i dont have a tv…

Amazing how often various companies will approch people for stories and expect full compliance with literally ZERO protection. This is how we can confirm when schools and parents have failed to teach the children.

Reminds me of many an idiot tv underling that tried to import illegal items from here that are illegal there for their tv show. Either peak idiot or intentional baiting. Dumb either way.

2 Likes

I was always surprised at the number of idiots on Dr Phil that would admit to spousal or child abuse, theft, weapons and drug use, etc on network TV and be proud of themselves. Dr Phil would say at the end that he was going to report them after the show lol. They look all stunned. What did they think was going to happen?

Arguably, if a person is doing any of the following they probably dont qualify as bright

On Dr. Phil

On and reality tv show

Admit in public you abuse people…especially women and children

Proud of any of the above

Confused why people dont treat them like the pope.

People suffering from Narcissism, aspergers, adhd, hormonal fluctuations, lack of education etc all should be treated with kindness. But at the same time, if their actions directly affect others they cannot be treated as innocent. Bragging about crimes publicly, when a person has actually commited such crimes, fits the mold of a person in need of serious help/training. The difference between petty crime and organized crime.

These issues are why i can no longer watch Discovery channel and national geographic. The only 2 tv channels i used to always highly respect. Now no tv in the house for the last decade. Internet is good enough, though that is fading fast too.

Tiger king. No comments, just had to ADD that one in :wink:

At least he’s legit. Hope he makes it big now.

yes, there was a case a few years ago in the US where they used lyrics to help convict a man for murder

I think this is the case. actually, it’s happened a bunch of times I see after searching

1 Like