Rapper in trouble for threatening Taiwanese legislators?

Taiwenese Rapper Refuses To Apologies For Lyrics, Faces 2 Years In Prison

[quote]Former pop/rap group L.A. Boyz member, Jeff Huang, was indicted this week (Aug. 11) for a three-year-old song with threatening lyrics towards Taiwanese lawmakers

Huang, who was also a member of the rap group Machi, is accused of threatening Taiwan government officials on various songs, in response to a 2003 amendment to change copyright laws that would have limited artists’ compensation from legal download sites.

Prosecutors claim Huang threatened 43 legislators, including former Democratic Progressive Party Legislator Chiu Yi-ying. Officials say Huang accused the legislators of “murdering the music industry in Taiwan” and “being bribed by website owners.”[/quote]

Interesting. I hadn’t heard anything about this.

Sounds like typical Taiwanese face-saving.
She only wants an apology.
But of course he refuses. :unamused:

It sucks that I have already gotten into legal problems over things I have said on this website. Cuz I could have SO MUCH to say about this topic.
And Freedy just walked off cussing his piece about it. haha.

I just noticed we both joined on the same day.
Isn’t that weird?

I am your other personality.
That or I was stalking you and saw that you had joined. I then joined to be closer to you.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I am your other personality.
That or I was stalking you and saw that you had joined. I then joined to be closer to you.[/quote]

Or perhaps I was stalking you. :howyoudoin:

Wonder if we can see who actually joined first…

Maoman might know.
Maybe there’s an electronic timestamp or something.

You are member number 3721
I am 3722. I am stalking you. Neener.