Rapper Lil Pump in racism storm mocking Chinese

Dis from Chinese rapper > "From being discriminated against, to act discrimination again. The fact is you and white racists the same.

Have they never listened to rap music? There’s been like hundreds of references to “Asian” eyes from smoking, if anything they should shit on lil pump (who I’ve nevwr even heard of) for being completely unoriginal.

They love yao Ming in China. They even gave him a pretty high ranking government position. Sadly they don’t like Wang Zhi Zhi and make fun of him even though he was the first Chinese NBA player and was by any standard a decent baller.

Lil Pump and Pissy are having a fight.

Who’s your money on?

Lil Pump also says the n word so I mean, he’s been trash.

but but but but…doesn’t rap get special status to sing about anything and use any words, like the n-word, raping women, killing cops. Such confusing rules, changing all the time. what to do!!!

1 Like

Like jokes, the same exact words can be funny being delivered a certain way by a certain person, and be completely offensive and not funny delivered a certain way by another person.

Are these guys having some sort of competition to see who can come up with the dumbest rapstar name?

3 Likes

At least it seems Pissy is aptly named

3 Likes

I’m working on Boy Named Sue logic and betting on Pissy. With a name like that he’s got to be pretty tasty in a fight.

1 Like

I’m hoping they patch up their differences and form a duo called Pissy Pump.

3 Likes

Sounds like everyone involved should convert to Disco.