Rates of STDs in Taiwan

What the the rates of the various STD’s in Taiwan?

I would guess that they are fairly low.

Thanks!

It ain’t Pattaya, but you’ll want to wrap it up.

2 Likes

STD’s the the what?

1 Like

Before or after you arrived?

5 Likes

Fairly high.

1 Like

There are stats for several here

Don’t get behind the wheel in that impaired state!

This is only about 1/3 of the infection rate in the UK, so seems not to high even when hitting a 5-year high

And AIDS rate in Taiwan is 0.1% which again is low

People need to have sex to get STDs.

4 Likes

A word of caution. That data is for the general population. STD rates within a specific population (think regulars at certain ladies nights) are high. Very high. Proceed with caution.

6 Likes

Ok so it’s not Liverpool either. But you should still wrap it up.

The rate for the more common STDs is $4000 and up.

The rate to get rid of the more common STDs is $800.

I’m going to say low-ish rates compared to most countries. Based on international-man-of-mystery experience and related discussion amongst the guys and some girls.

4 Likes

You are very curious. Start providing possible answers rather than unending questions and I’ll take you seriously.

Yeah it’s kind of nice when somebody provides at least one nugget or pebble of data included with their question.

1 Like

About 1000 NT$ per hour.

1 Like

Note taiwan has the added actors of various contagious diseases with washrooms and restaraunts. I relly find it hard to believe taiwans STD rates are so slow, but when one takes into account washroom habits and restaraunt cleanliness it seems that it may be possible certain std rates are nust counted in other ways…it isnt “cool” when your std is gotten from unclean chopsticks or a fly landing on your lip while dropping a duece.

But if people need to be told to wear a condom from a stanger on the internet, perhaps they deserve darwinism…

tenor (1)

Even if you tell mom thats where it came from.

1 Like

Since when 1 out of 1,000 people is a low rate of AIDS?

When you arrive in Taiwan from Thailand after living next to Nana Plaza for a decade?

3 Likes