RBG Passed away

She can be my handmaid any time. :kissing_closed_eyes:

:howyoudoin:

Just remember to keep an eye on your cow uterus. You never know what such an obviously demonic woman is really up to while you’re distracted.

Stop speaking Latin. :grin:

Don’t confuse handmaids with aliens.

Oops.

Yeah. They were just so sure that Clinton would win in 2016. Obviously it would do no harm to lib think in general and Ginsburg specifically if they punted her time on the court out four years.

Just as 2016 was caused by foreign collusion (could never be the fault of Democrat strategic ineptitude, no way), seating Trump’s third justice is all down to Ginsburg’s lovable stubbornness.

Oops indeed.

The fix was in. And then it wasn’t.

Imagine that.

Money quote:
“I do not support this process moving forward,” she said. “Now, having said that, this process is moving forward with or without me.”

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/chief-justice-roberts-rbg-was-a-rock-star-who-found-her-stage-at-the-supreme-court/ar-BB19lPxb?ocid=msedgdhp

Uh… what?

1 Like

download

Interesting coping mechanism… :thinking:

2 Likes

Anton LaVey shut down the Church of Satan because it was attracting too many freaks.

The quality of Satanists has definitely gone downhill.

Well, eating their own (despite DiFi being in power and on a relevant committee ffs!) is certainly no evidence of derangement. Amiright?

It seems as if they’ve learned something. Too bad for them they didn’t figure it out before the convention.

Nothing cult-like here. Nope.

Collateral damage.

Reminds me of a child on the playground complaining about the rules he agreed to minutes earlier. This time the rules have just been around a lot longer.

Hopefully the Republicans can increase their advantage in the Senate as a result.

So, Dems have no one but themselves to blame for Barrett…and Barrett owns everything she’s ever done to RBG. Yeah, sounds like “She didn’t build that career.” Which also sounds like “You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me.”

I might imagine that RBG would be satisfied that a grown ass woman could and did make her own damn decisions.

It’s Calvinball. That’s always been the game. The rules are in play.