Real Bread Delivered!

If you live in the Taoyuan area you can now have hand-made bread delivered right to your door. The bread is made by me, Harald. I was a chef in Canada before coming to Taiwan, and am offering the following:

White Bread
Rye Bread
Dark Rye Bread
Wholewheat Bread
Bran Bread
Buns

For more information, please call

0931-070-201

Feel free to leave a message, and I’ll be sure to get back to you soon.

Harald

Hi Harald,

Can you do bagels?
Do you have a shop?
How can you deliver and cover your running costs?

If you have a shop or a bakery somewhere, then Mikeg and I would love to swing by and check you out. We will buy bread.

Mr. He:

a shop is in the works for the new year. it will most probably be in Chongli, and will have have more than just bread on offer. stay tuned for updates.

as for bagels, i don’t see why not. i’ll let you know.

harald

That’s close… If you could get some of the costco cheeses and resell them at a markup, you could save us for quite a commute.

We are more than willing to swing by and buy a bit.

Count me in… :sunglasses:

Cool, now we have 2 neighbors in on it, we just need Mikeg…

When are you up for it MJB?

And when is our baker ready to receive visitors?

Good question.

Harald, if I were you, I’d look for a buxiban or two nearby, maybe a school, that will regularly buy bread from you in quantity. Somebody, anyway.

I’m guessing that’ll do wonders for your average mfg. costs. The bigger the customer, the better (depends on your capacity).

That is true in a literal sense as well.

I don’t want to ruin the customer base but bread and cheese is about the best way to get chubby.

Well Wilbur…

Better stop those costco runs, where we buy all those fattening things.

Also, no more visits to Belgian Pie’s excellent belgian Restaurant in Sanxia, I guess…

Up for a costco run tomorrow, btw?

Mr. He.

If anyone is interested in cheese, I know a guy in Taichung who imports the best blue stilton and white with fruit plus other kinds of cheese.
Why pay more when you can go directly to the importer.

Good bread?! In Taoyuan?! Oh yeah!
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

[quote=“Mr He”]Well Wilbur…Better stop those costco runs, where we buy all those fattening things.Also, no more visits to Belgian Pie’s excellent belgian Restaurant in Sanxia, I guess…Up for a costco run tomorrow, btw?
Mr. He.[/quote]

Yes, Costco. Need to go to Belgian Pie’s again as well, talking about bread.

clarification on my above post: the store is in the works for after the chinese new year.