Real life nicknames

What nicknames do people have for you in wetworld?

Mine is ‘bunks.’ It is formed from uncle, turning into uncle bunkle, into just bunkle, and finally now ‘bunks.’ Even my parents are in the habit of calling me bunks these days.

How about you? Or do you have nicknames for other people that you made up?

‘Buttercup’, but no-one is still alive that called me that, now.

Lots of variations of my ten letter first name, which only my family get to use.

‘Princess’ at university; someone started calling me that as an insult, and I decided to keep it, which annoyed the shit out of her. :laughing:

‘Chunk’, ‘Spazz’ or ‘Mental Mickey’ by my sister.

Mine is the Condor…hockey thing; large wing span on the ice, I suppose… :smiley:

Fuckin’ Bellend. At least I HOPE its a nickname.

People like to call me “Charles” (after Bukowski). And I don’t think it has anything to do with my poetry.

You did, too, huh?

:smiley:

Edit: Mine was Beeswing, because I used to emulate Muhhmad Ali–float like a butterfly, sting like a bee–and was hard to hit in the ring.

mine is urine.

urodacus is just too awkward: too many weird syllables.

“Jaboney”, don’t know why, but that’s what Grandpa called me. Maybe because I was such a boney kid.

“Fartski”, for the same reason my lil’ stinker is sometimes “Fartarina”. :blush:

For a little while in Jr. High school I was “Boy Genius”.

Dodo. Self-explanatory.

Once among the neighbors I was known as “The Mole” because I had crawled under the house to get a dead cat.

el sabio (by which I think they meant “that irritating know-it-all”)

:laughing: How old were you then??

:laughing: How old were you then??[/quote]

Eleven.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so you’ve always had it. :smiley:

My mate took a photo of me at another mates wedding and sent it to all other mates claiming I looked like Moe from the simpsons. I actually did, it was an awful photo. So I changed my email address to moe and all my usernames. It really pissed him off.

As a kid Datso…then Dazz(a) until now —First name is Darren

Whilst in the Army- Madman or Camel

Surname is Hassan so ‘Madman’ was a character in a Bugs Bunny cartoon- ‘Madman hassan’s used carpet emporium’ or something like that.
Camelman because …erm…I can actually train camels. Somethng i learned from my grandfather who was a camelman here in Oz before we had motor cars…
Strange but true…

[quote=“Highway Star”]As a kid Datso…then Dazz(a) until now —First name is Darren

Whilst in the Army- Madman or Camel

Surname is Hassan so ‘Madman’ was a character in a Bugs Bunny cartoon- ‘Madman hassan’s used carpet emporium’ or something like that.
Camelman because …erm…I can actually train camels. Somethng i learned from my grandfather who was a camelman here in Oz before we had motor cars…
Strange but true…[/quote]
My good god! Is that a Joy Division avatar? :notworthy:
Some chaps and chapettes called me “Ian” at university because I danced like him. Swing along with Joy Division. :smiley:

[quote=“jimipresley”]
Some chaps and chapettes called me “Ian” at university because I danced like him. Swing along with Joy Division. :smiley:[/quote]

Are you not aware of the spectacular person that the Dazzler is?

[quote=“TomHill”]

Are you not aware of the spectacular person that the Dazzler is?[/quote]
They don’t let me out much. :cry: Lest I embarrass my friends and family.