Real or Fake? You decide

Are they real or fake?

• Real
  • Fake

0 voters

Her ass, breasts, nose, hair colour…? What are you implying? And who cares anyway, she looks great!

The teeth are real, all rest is fake

Look at the sway in her back. I bet she can do yoga really well.

The best that money can buy!

They certainly do look good, but I wonder if they’d stand up to more intimate scrutiny – or would it be like a close encounter with Tomas’s rubber doll?

Nevertheless, no matter how palpably synthetic all or much of it may be, I’d love to have the chance to test the goods.

Ah, to go where no man has gone before… Except for Justin Timberlake, but he’s more boyish than manly… :wink:

Oh, come now, Alien. You must have been living in a cave, on Mars, with your fingers stuck in your ears, to have missed the rumors of Britney’s top-secret hooter enhancement operation a few years ago. Did she or didn’t she? Did her mom really sign off on it? Nobody’s telling, just a lot of guesses, no doubt prompted by the numerous visible size-changes in her upper regions over the years – larger, smaller, larger, smaller, larger again; is it padding or is it Goodyear?

Personally, I believe they’re as real as Bigfoot (Megapodus americansis). I note the odd ridge visible on the side as she mashes her alleged mammaries against the wall – something I opine to be caused by subcutaneous baggies pushing against the sides – I don’t recall my (ex?)girlfriend’s natural 34DD’s squishing with visible lines like that, and believe me, I looked closely at many angles and aspects while I was still permitted. So, alas, this lass has had her boobies supersized.

But I am sure there are many Forumosans who have Important Opinions about such Issues Of Globelike Preponderance. Or something like that.

Who is Rolling Stone trying to appeal to? I love the mix of stories – they’ve got the teenyboppers (Britney and Justin!), the crowd that grew up quite a bit earlier (David Bowie, Bill Murray…), hard news hounds (radioactive tank busters) all covered.

As for fake versus real: Those panties are fake. That is not real cotton.

…er…actually something somewhat different came to my mind… :sunglasses:

Ah yes, the ancient mystery of Britney’s breasts.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britneys_breasts.asp

I’m so fake no one knows.

Not to be arrogant - but my GF here in Taipei is taller, smarter, and has a better face, ass, and tits - albeit her wallet is lighter. The surfer blonde hair and blue eyes look just doesn’t do it for me.

Thats not to say I wouldn’t spend time in a closet with Britney. But I probably wouldn’t have dinner with her. Who one copulates with and has as a dinner partner do not always match! Plus her support for Bush means that Chewycorns would go for the backstage pass first before joining the front-entry gentry. hhehehehhehe

Ta for now
Chewy

You guys have got to quit joking about that goddamned rubber doll.

For the record: I have never owned, nor will I ever own, a synthetic female.

HakkaSonic, you bastard. You started this. Now the newbies think I’m some kind of weirdo :imp: .

[quote=“Tomas”]You guys have got to quit joking about that goddamned rubber doll.

HakkaSonic, you bastard. You started this. Now the newbies think I’m some kind of weirdo :imp: .[/quote]
We’re all going to have to chip in and buy one for you for CNY. :smiling_imp:

First Playboy, now Rolling Stone – they’re a lot like National Geographic in that you get to see all sorts of great places that you’ll never be able to visit. . . .

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“Omniloquacious”]
They certainly do look good, but I wonder if they’d stand up to more intimate scrutiny – or would it be like a close encounter with Tomas’s rubber doll?

[/quote]

You guys have got to quit joking about that goddamned rubber doll.

HakkaSonic, you bastard. You started this. Now the newbies think I’m some kind of weirdo :imp: .

Oh, and I think her tits are real, but who cares? Are any of you ever going to touch them?[/quote]

Tomas, it’s quite unfair that you blame me for this situation. You brought your doll up, not me. Anyway, from what I hear, you’ve quite often got the smell of burned rubber on your breath. Mouthwash, dude – it works.