Reasons why China sucks

lord lucan, well done. i must make a T shirt with that definition of the chinese communist state on it, and wear it next time i go to china. they allow free speech there, don’t they?

[quote=“MiakaW”]Did ya guys hear about that they did recently?? From now on, if you are born in Canada, you have to put CHINA for your nationality, otherwise, you will have a hard time getting a China Visa in the future if you wanna travel to China. They were going to do that to Australia as well, but they refuse. @#()@(# I hate them for doing that!! (any more info. on this matter would be greatly appreciated.)

• MiakaW[/quote]

Apparently it applies differently. My dad and uncle are known businessmen, they have no problems entering the country on extended stays with their Taiwan or US passports. The US passport says Birthplace: Taiwan.

But yes, we do pack the “hong-bao”.

Why is it that to do any business in any communist country or country that recently evolved from communism, that bribery is such a necessary part of life? No wonder they suck, all the money isn’t going to the businesses, its going to bribing officials just to get regular things like land leases.

When I apply for my F visa for China they make me write “The Irish rugby team is shite!” in the space for nationality and force me to wear an England shirt while queuing up.