Recommended Taiwan jobsite for Non Chinese Speaker?

Hi!
I understand the topics and questions related to job is not new here!
And, what I m seeking here is to know if there is any recommended job sites in English or bi-bilingual for Non Chinese speakers in Taiwan? :thinking:
Your valuable advice is much appreciated.
Thanks…

I found there are some job sites in English, but don’t know if they are recommended.

2 Likes

You could try LinkedIn or check out Facebook groups? Not sure if that would help, but you can give it a try.

3 Likes

There are very few and most are geared towards English Teaching. It’d be best to have a friend guide you through 104 or 1111

2 Likes

Linkedin

2 Likes

Thanks to all for making the picture more clearer. Guess for now best option would be LinkedIn :slightly_smiling_face:.
Good Luck to me…:grimacing:

104 1111 have the most.

1 Like

But in Chinese…:grimacing:. looking for English version. :slightly_smiling_face:.
Thanks

Right. But thats where most non-teaching jobs, even for foreigners get posted.

4 Likes

Got it @Marco. Thanks for the input.:slightly_smiling_face::+1::pray:

1 Like

There’s not really an English version . Get a local to help upload your CV in English and do a brief intro, translation in Chinese . Keep most of it in English and emphasise if you also have another language. It’s enough if you don’t speak Chinese cos you aren’t going to get those jobs anyway. You are getting the job that they don’t want Taiwanese for or can’t find Taiwanese to do it.

4 Likes

I’ve only been successful with LinkedIn and 104 here in Taiwan. LinkedIn is better and I think they have more multinational companies there, but I guess it also depends on the job role. I don’t read Chinese but I can use 104 quite well. Just make sure you’re using Google Chrome then download Google Translate at the Chrome web store, and start automatically translating the text on 104’s web pages. It won’t be in perfect English but it’ll be understandable enough to let you navigate and upload your resume on 104.

4 Likes

LinkedIn is also useful for sure especially for Intl companies and getting on recruiters radar, yep. Got my last two jobs through linkedin, directly and through recruiters. Vast majority of local jobs and companies are on 104 and 1111 though.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s plenty of recruiters on LinkedIn as long as you set your CV as searchable.

2 Likes

Then it depends on your experience for sure. Also there’s a lot of bias according to your location unfortunately Taiwan doesn’t get on a lot of searches. You need to also be proactive on LinkedIn I guess. There are Taiwan based recruiters too of course.

104 and 1111 has a lot of ready to go jobs. Just hit apply by the dozen. :grinning: Oh but wait if they call you for interview and don’t show up too often might become a problem.
Often what happens for foreigners is a given role night not be suitable but they will remember you in future. I’ve used 104 as a recruiter as well, sifting through the tedious resumes with the mother and father’s background and what they ate at kindergarten for lunch …:neutral_face:

By the way photos on resumes are a thing in Taiwan. It used to be mandatory now probably not so.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone !
I also found below links / sites in English.
Your advise and comments will be of great help.
Tq

www.michaelpage.com.tw

https://www.careerjet.com.tw/mobile/international-company-jobs.html