Red bull energy drink

I know it’s available here because I can get Red Bull and Vodka in bars. But I can’t find anywhere that sells it in cans. Anyone know?

i believe it’s all sold in tiny brown bottles in taiwan,they are in 7/11’s refs

Be careful with that stuff. It ain’t Red Bull as such.

They had regular Red Bull in 7-11 until sometime last year, then they stopped selling it because it was “bu hao mai”. I was a little confused by this, given that I was singlehandedly buying out all the stock in my area every day :slight_smile:

Costco? Carrefour? Wumaowu?

[quote=“Brendon”]
Costco? Carrefour? Wumaowu?[/quote]

I believe City Super has it.

[quote=“KingZog”]I know it’s available here because I can get Red Bull and Vodka in bars. But I can’t find anywhere that sells it in cans. Anyone know?

[/quote]

I know this sounds obvious, but why don’t you just buy it through the bar? Most owners will help you out if you buy a box/crate.

Costco sells Red Bull.
I think it was 1000/20.
50nt each.
I think 7/11 used to sell it for 60nt.

I buy out the Carreforre on Civic and Jeelung every time I go.

Wish they still sold in 7/11, but the price was not competitive. Damn economy. Maybe with Ma, the economy will get better and people will spend more, and stores will stock more, and, and, and…

You can always buy ‘Man Niu’…Taiwanese version…probably half the price.

[quote=“KingZog”]I know it’s available here because I can get Red Bull and Vodka in bars. But I can’t find anywhere that sells it in cans. Anyone know?

[/quote]

Zog, I don’t know why…nor do you probably care but…I fucking love your avatar. She’s so hot that it melts my mind and loins into something retarded.

I know recently this was pulled off the shelves, but anyone know where they are still for sale around the Taipei area? Craving for this :slight_smile:

I noticed the Red Bull Mini the other day and the two Red Bull girls in tiny skirts and crop tops, who got out to buy drinks at our local 7-11. Its a shame that the drink has gone if they were going to be hanging out more often.

I saw some just after it was pulled at a liquor store on Jingfu Street off Jingmei MRT exit 3. Get off at exit 3, turn left and another immediate left (like a U-Turn), keep going past the 7-11 and hi-life and next to the buxiban there’s a liquor store. Try there. Can’t guarantee it 'cause I saw them awhile ago but if they aren’t sold, the store probably still has them. The owners are nice.

What is the active ingredient in those little bottles of energy drink available at 711? Is it taurine or something else?

Those drinks at 7-11 are more or less useless. I’m pretty sure the only thing they’ve got is some vitamins and a lot of sugar. There’s no caffeine in them or if there is any, it’s a very small amount.

Whatever they may have beyond that, they didn’t boost my energy and they taste like crap.

Japan’s got a good one called “Big C” that works, but I haven’t seen it here.

I’m currently using a rare strain of Snapple for my energy kicks…the low calorie Noni Berry drink. Don’t know if the Noni really works but its loaded with caffeine and has a real kick. Plus it tastes good. NT$70 from City Super.

I resorted to buying some from a bar, since that’s the only place I’ve seen it (bars/clubs). Is is banned or something?

Being a four can per day addict back it states, it was hard coming off of it, but managed for awhile. As we have been ramping up more and more time at work, we are thinking of stocking the fridge with it.

Does CostCo sell it? Any other means of getting it? Want to buy by case or bigger qty.

Even by the crate would be OK, so maybe I will will ask the local bar whom they get it from.

How about one of the local alternatives? Whisbih, Paolyta B, Mannio (sp.) … or binlang!

i tried them but they don’t punch like that redbull.

i guess i should mention also that if krating daeng (the OG redbull) is available, that would be good too… it’s easy enough to put that in some soda water.

the best energy drink in the world (imo) is whoopass… yes cans of whoopass. only widely available in the pacific northwest of usa, tho.

How does it taste? :roflmao: