Redpill me on 7/11 stickers

Yeah that one!
I regret it dude…
In retrospect I should of purchased that other black more traditional looking coffee maker. This one is a mega pain to use/clean.

But it makes me nervous having such narrow wrists. I feel too dainty.

Aha! I knew it. Thanks man.

Costco has a Cuisinart for nt2599 or so. Thermal carafe, like 10 cups.

You can’t really build up your wrists to any significant level. Believe me, I’ve tried

I know, sadly. I’ll never be a boxer.

:pensive:

I wish I knew this before…

Each time I make coffee it feels like an episode of breaking bad.

Have you tried boxing? From what you’ve posted about your physique I think there’s a chance you could be pretty good.

We believe you :joy:

1 Like

You didn’t get the red pill, so you got the blue coffee. I feel ya, man.

1 Like

But it’s like the Swiss railways clocks that’s like a timeless aesthetic or something

I was eyeing that little Moomin teapot at PX mart today. Super cute. But 3000+ for a teapot?? I simply cannot justify that, even with whatever sticker reduction they have going on for it. It would have to have the whole Peanuts gang on it instead — only then would I buy it.

Never tried. Mostly because I think it would be difficult for me to eat as many calories as adding boxing to my fitness routine would require. I’m afraid to overdo it.

Well, the most important thing is, do you like it? Will it make you feel happy to wear it?

Have you tried wearing Boxing Gloves @BiggusDickus? :wink:

1 Like

I like this type of watch. LL Bean’s field watch.

I just like nerdy watches. Watches are kind of a nerdy accessory anyway, unless they’re bling. Forget about 7-11 stickers and start saving up for a Rolex, @Uncreativeusername

That looks classier. I was once given a whole goody-bag , including 2 watches from LL Bean , after a Subaru event . Gave them away :worried:
I am a sucker for classic Rolex and they may cost a bit more , but still hold some value and can be worn for decades and passed down.
Used to be quite rare to see …until I came to Taiwan :tired_face:

Don’t worry you can get a genuine copy Rolex in china for like $2 :slight_smile:

My grandma gave me her Rolex, and it’s pretty fabulous, but I just can’t seem to rock it like she could. Maybe in a few more years, or ten…

1 Like

I just can not believe anyone can be smaller than my ex-Taiwanese girlfriend of many years…over 30 then …and even now looks so small. Pictures together involved my bended knees :smiley:

I still just give all my 7/11 stickers to the staff

Brah, you’re doing it wrong brah…