REGGAE BEACHFEST 2010 Next week ! June 5th

Man, how I WISH there was some kind of reggae festival in Taiwan. Maybe on a beach or something like that. It would be so cool!

I’d be up for something like that. No young people though, they angry up the blood.

Lupillus, The bear thanks for your help :pray: I m going to put your names on the list !!
1 Free drink + free express beachfest bus !

Cheers !

[quote=“ISLAND JAM”]Lupillus, The bear thanks for your help :pray: I m going to put your names on the list !!
1 Free drink + free express beachfest bus !

Cheers ![/quote]
Bus! Bus! Bus! reggae! Ooh yeah! Ooh Yeah! We be skankin! KINGSTON! O0h! Yeah! Onna da BUS! BABYLAAAAAAAN! Dear GOD! Is this like, iSkank or WHAT?

OK, I am expected massive reports about how the incredible beachfest! At least double or triple as many SPAMS I received about it leading up to it.

I wanna hear coco jumbo by mister president
Wait is this even reggae?

Dem bus been shut!

Or bus dem shut.

[quote=“tommy525”]
Wait is this even reggae?[/quote]
Yes. In the sense that ordering “Cream Of Some Young Guy” in a Chinese restaurant is at humour’s cutting edge.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“tommy525”]
Yes. In the sense that ordering “Cream Of Some Young Guy” in a Chinese restaurant is at humour’s cutting edge.[/quote]

so you are sayin its NOT reggae? :ponder:

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“tommy525”]
Yes. In the sense that ordering “Cream Of Some Young Guy” in a Chinese restaurant is at humour’s cutting edge.[/quote]

i see what you did there

so how did the beach fest go?

The fest was amazing. A ton of people even though it drizzled on and off all night. It didn’t matter as people were there just to hear the lovely sounds of good music. Steven Vigar’s pics are up at http://www.waakao.com and they really show how much fun was going down.

Looks like a ton of fun!! Congrats. !