Regretting and wondering what I have done to him?

Stick around Phyllis. Don’t leave us. There was nothing wrong with your comments at all. You did just fine with your first posts. Forumosa is a great community, but we need more women. If you continue to post you’ll find it just gets easier, you get to know people and eventually you may even meet some of them/us in real life, at the regular happy hours or other events, and may develop new friends. Then, before you know it you’ll be an old-timer. Try another thread. Mayo wente.

Yes the Men will also tell you about the dick dances they do, to amuse their kids :laughing: .

You don’t have to dismiss yourself, you are entitled to your opinions and feelings. What others write, is not criticism always, it is their perspective of how they see your life (and usually they are uncannily good). Stay on, read a few old threads and you’ll soon know that Western Men here dig Asian women (think SE ASIA). :slight_smile:

I very much doubt that you hurt his feelings. I should say that you made a good impression on him, and there is no need to feel guilty about what is probably an imagined rather than real slight. I am not sure that I had much ‘feeling’ when I was as young as you say he was. It was more of an urge. Feelings came much later.

Phyllis, welcome aboard–and please don’t apologize!

Come on, Formosans–all together now, let us sing our traditional Wai Guo song of acceptance:

[quote]Gooble gobble, gooble gobble
We accept her, one of us…[/quote]

youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

BTW, my extensive internet research has uncovered the little-known fact that Asian women have plenty of admirers among the males (and occasionally females) of other races. (Who would have imagined such a thing?) :laughing:

Some have even been known to celebrate sexual inexperience and/or plumpness on the part of their beloved. (This is science–SCIENCE!!!)

Yes the Men will also tell you about the dick dances they do, to amuse their kids :laughing: .[/quote]
Only the sandmen. You can’t paint us all with the same breast stroke.

Yes the Men will also tell you about the dick dances they do, to amuse their kids :laughing: .[/quote]
Only the sandmen. You can’t paint us all with the same breast stroke.[/quote]
Ha!! As if anybody will mind a stroke of the breast. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only the sandmen. You can’t paint us all with the same breast stroke.[/quote]
Ha!! As if anybody will mind a stroke of the breast. :p[/quote]

On the other hand, some people might say that if you continue, it gets a bit harder, but is worth it.

ha! dick dance! stroke of the breast! oooh yeah try reading that when drunk as a skunk.