Regular status

I seem to have lost my regular status. Are there any written rules on this? I presume I’ve been flagged too many times over a certain period.

I worry who will fix the bad englishes in thread titles while I’m in the bear box…

5 Likes

Finaly. We is phree!!

Yeah these are the benchmarks and your values. They’re rolling for the last 100 days unless stated otherwise

2 Likes

What does “users who flagged” mean? False flags?

1 Like

There should be a rule about this. Just because some jerk-off doesn’t agree with your post and flags it, it shouldn’t count against your good name. You’ve been here for twenty years helping people and participating. If some FOB comes on and asks where to find sour cream and you laugh at them, that should be a right of the long-timers.

8 Likes

Individual users who flagged your posts.

Still don’t get it. An individual user has flagged my posts six times?

1 Like

I guess you had five flagged posts, one of which was flagged by two people?

Wasn’t me. I’m not a stinking rat.

I gott yu bro… :+1:

4 Likes

Ah I see.

It seems to be flaggier here than it used to be.

But maybe I’m just cuntier.

1 Like

Focus on @Explant he’s just a bad egg.

1 Like

The flag has to be approved for it to count IIRC.

3 Likes

As tempogain said it:

6 different people flagged at least one post in the last 100 days

2 Likes

Hhaa

Indeed! Cant touh thsi!

His excuse is “fat fingers”. You don’t need thin fingers to proofread a post before hitting “Post”.

2 Likes

But they could be in league. A secret cabal of bear haters.

1 Like

It’d be interesting to know who’s flaggiest on here (I have a couple of ideas…). I seldom flag either.

Wait, does it also count if you flag your own posts? I think I’ve done that before to get mod attention for something. Does that go on my official record?

3 Likes

Based on what I saw when I recently did that 18 year dig . . . no, you’re not. Not even close.

Free the bear!

Guy

3 Likes

Don’t ever self-flag brah.