Relocating. Limited company, changing address and landlord questions

We are planning to move our company to a different county. It is currently, and will be again, registered in a rental house.

Questions are

1. When we leave the current rental property, do we need to write any paperwork with the landlord?

2. The new rental is currently residential, landlord is ok for setting it up with a company. Is that process slow?

3. We are also going to change accountants. Would it be better to have the new or old accountant take care of the paperwork for company registration change of address?

Cheers for any input!

Just check if it’s OK to change according to the zoning law.

1 Like

correct me if i am wrong, but i thought standard residential buildings/land are ok to become business. Taxes etc go up and all that fun stuff, but not aware of any issues if the landlord is ok with it.

No, there are zoning laws. Some buildings can have residential and business purpose.

Ohhh. Didnt realize some couldnt. Seems i have some phone calls to make monday and check that out.

An office would be OK I guess, but if you start annoying neighbors that’s not good.

Ya. But we are way out in farmville doing AG. The people in these areas arent such a pain in the ass like in the city. Plus the house isnt connected to a neighbours so some distance.

Mostly just office/warehouse space

Difficult to say but this Taiwan.

Ya, i am fairly confident it will be fine. Been living in this area for years already, know everyone etc.

My main concern is with question 1

1. When we leave the current rental property, do we need to write any paperwork with the old landlord?

To do what? Just take pictures that show in what state you left it and have the landlord agree and sign. No surprises afterwards.

Ok thats what i was hoping for. There are no government laws regarding leaving and having the landlord sign off aside from standard rental contract/damage depoait type stuff?