Remember Those Midterm Elections?

We have not killed those people. They are being killed in sectarian violence and by insurgents, criminals and terrorists. We are being held to such high standards by twits in Western nations that we are being held responsible for these deaths not because we CAUSED them but because we cannot PREVENT them.

What are you talking about? I never said that Germany or France or Belgium had to support our efforts. But they actively opposed them. And given that in any conflict (as we have seen in Afghanistan), OUR troops and OUR troops alone would be doing the heavy lifting, I think that it is for our national leaders NOT those from other nations to determine when our troops should best be used or not used.

That is a real stretch. Iraqis were dying in similar numbers before and you didn’t care. The US invaded and removed Saddam (ironically Western do-gooders demand that we do something about Rwanda and Darfur) and any killings that have occurred since are not being caused by our forces but mostly by terrorists, insurgents and such.

Great. You find me the quote where these “experts” think that torture is worse in Iraq now than under Saddam. AND are you suggesting that if there is torture, that it is the US that is engaging in this torture? We are labeled as monsters when we engage in sleep deprivation for Christ’s sake.

Al Qaeda is waging war in a number of areas. What’s your point? Do I believe that Iraq is a central front to our conflict with Islamofascism? Certainly.

You obviously did not choose to invade Iraq. We did. I don’t see anyone else picking up the pieces that made up the failed state of Iraq before we invaded. I don’t see any humanitarians getting involved despite the need. Ironically, they are bleating that the US military needs to invade Sudan or some other such place? Wherein lies the difference? Ultimately, Iraq at least has some strategic value and there is potential for building some kind of a nation state. The irony is that the US is doing what everyone claims that they want it to. It has removed one of the world’s worst dictators and is trying to get everyone in that nation to stop killing each other. For this we are lambasted by simpletons such as yourself no doubt while you pound the table about the lack of action in Darfur.