Remote Apostille Services in HK or EU? Any Suggestion?

Hi all and Happy New Year!

I will be leaving next month to my home country in Europe, where I plan to move my Tax ID from local to “living abroad”. For that, I need Employment/Household/Tax documents from Taiwan to get an Apostille stamp, that in Taiwan, as we all know, cannot get.
I plan to have all the documents ready, with MOFA/BOCA stamps etc., and then, if possible to post them to an Agent either in HK or somewhere in Europe, where he/she could send them back to me. I guess, they get the documents, take them to the local Taiwan Office and then to the appropriate Court / Notary authority to get the Apostille stamp.
Online, I found some Agents, but I wonder if any of you has hired Agent that completed the task hassle-free.
Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge this is not the right way to do this. after you get the boca stamp here, you give it to your country office in taiwan for authorization. you dont need to stamp in Europe.
for example if you are Austrian, you gove it to the Austrian office in Taipei, they put their stamp on it, and with this stamp you can show the document in Austria and it will accepted.

2 Likes

Thank you izzy for your comment.
Apologies, I forgot to mention that my country has no Office in Taiwan (and of course, it does not recognize Taiwan). Neither does it collaborate with any other country’s Office here.
That is why, the plan/route I mention, is the only one that may work.
To get the documents to a country that has a Taiwan Office (and that recognizes it’s stamps etc) as well as Embassy of my country,
Thanks!