Rename "the Temp Forum"

I would like everything put into the temp forum to be called ‘Fluff.’ Don’t call it by its’ present name, just call it, ‘Fluff.’

My reasons… (as set out by a dork)

1. Many things fall under the title of “Temp.” And although the bickering is significantly less than when it was called “Flounders” and previously it was “flames” and “flounders” I think the in-house fighting would reduce even more if mods decided that some things should just be reduced to ‘fluff.’

2. I like the word.

3. I think it is good.

4. It is easy to implement. A little p.m. to say “Sorry, what you wote has been deemed as fluff,” and the poster is tickety boo about the whole situation.

Yeah, I wait for my feedback.

I propose smegmum.

bob, I thought you were already married.

I am married. Smegmum is what the wife calls me.

“Superfilous Drivel”… :smiley:

[quote=“TomHill”]I would like everything put into the temp forum to be called ‘Fluff.’ Don’t call it by its’ present name, just call it, ‘Fluff.’[/quote]What are you trying to say about me ? :ponder:

Well, you’d all be candidates for my new ‘fluff’ forum. I was eagerly awaitng my 5 responses, and they were… not to put too fine a point on it… FLUFF!

I think it should be renamed after the poster who has contributed the most commentary to it.

I think it should be renamed after the poster who has contributed the most commentary to it.

Has a nice ring to it, but I’d prefer “Superfluous Drivel”.

Has a nice ring to it, but I’d prefer “Superfluous Drivel”.[/quote]
Don’t cry, go cryo. Superfluid drivel.