Renewing scooter license

i had a motorcycle license for a 50 C.C. scooter. it expired when my last arc expired. i now have a new arc, through a new employer. can i just go to the Bade Road office to renew my license or do i have to go all the way out to the Changde Road DMV and take the test all over again?

AFAIK you should be able to renew it.

Get a scooter shop to renew it for you. They’ll charge you a couple of hundred extra. Saves you going to Ba’de. Have you got the old licence ? Well, you might not need it.

[quote=“hexuan”]Get a scooter shop to renew it for you. They’ll charge you a couple of hundred extra. Saves you going to Ba’de. Have you got the old licence ? Well, you might not need it.[/quote]I thought bushibanned meant a driving licence, not the blue card. Surely a scooter shop can’t renew a driving licence?

My bloke does. Yamaha dealer near the corner of Xin Hai and Roosevelt. Coming from Jing Mei, turn right at Xin Hai and carry on a hundred yards until the Jian Guo Expressway starts to ramp up. He’s on the right (obviously) beside Domino’s pizza shop. Bring your ARC and two photos.

had the license, the paper, until i left it in my pocket and it went through the wash about 6 months ago. i figured since my info would still be in the DMV computers i never went to get a new one. now that the arc i got that license with has expired, and i have a new one, also under a different passport (used canadian last time on US this time around) i am not really sure what to do… if i can renew it at a scooter shop, that would be great. but since my ID number has now changed i guess i need to head over to BaDe. i guess i answered my own question. :?
thanks for the replies though.