:thinking:

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

Okay fine. But I’m watching you, Drew! :eye:

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

8 Likes

You’re not allowed to round the number of times it’s been posted down to zero. :no_no:

1 Like

That’s been posted in many places, not just Forumosa. Oh, and the rounding was wrong too, 37 should round down to 35, not up to 40.

Well yeah, most memes posted on this site have been posted somewhere else. This thread is for intra-site reposts.

Speaking of which…

One free repost forgiveness voucher for the first person to find the original post! :grinning: :rainbow:

1 Like

2365 posts were merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too)

This is not a meme…yet.

Connect to this:

NEXT!

1 Like

8 Likes

Rob Schneider. Wow. A long time ago on this very forum a guy told a story about how his Taiwanese gf had hooked up with Rob when he was in Taipei doing a publicity thing.

The poster apparently broke up with her after hearing the news. Maybe it wasn’t all about Rob…maybe it was. Either way, one of the funniest things Rob has ever been accused of er, doing.

:laughing: :doh:

1 Like

God he made a lot of crap.

Like the anti-Sandler.

The “I am the Laaaaw” scene from JD was good though. I’ll give him that.Although in this clip he’s doing Stallone.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I know! We can see she has a bandanna. She’s not fooling anyone!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Is there a written test?

4 Likes

Bad gag reflex here. They’ll be collecting some vomit as well. Or a nice dry heave.

1 Like

2 Likes