Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

Some are definitely lost forever. For Funny Pictures, when the post is just the picture, there are no other contextual clues I have. I can’t restore any posts if I have no context whatsoever.

For others, like @gmu’s projects and buildings thread, I can usually go to the facebook or marketing site to restore the pictures.

1 Like

Oh, you mean edit and upload in the original post? I thought you meant there was some magic formula or button to press…

1 Like

Yeah

At this point, what they weren’t able to recover is gone and there are no backups of the hilariously unfunny memes.

If anyone remembers what they posted, I can restore it by reuploading it.

1 Like

Well, in the meantime let’s take care of the chronic biter.

As for the assistant branch manager, that one also seems to have disappeared.

1 Like

Quite at feat, considering it’s been posted at least three times in the past.

1 Like

Oh sorry, it’s surrounded by disappeared posts but not disappeared itself!

And it is indeed a re-repost!

2 Likes

Sadly, the original has perished!

But we know it’s the original because @Marco replied to it asking

Wait…horse isnt food?

Anyway, drawing the line differently is enough to save it, if the Czar is in a good mood, which he is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doc, if you can’t post something funny, repost someone else’s funny post… but do it in the Repost of the Day thread! :rage:

2 Likes

I remember learning about Mr Hands when someone posted this some time ago. I just had learned about it and when I saw the drawing I mentioned it? :ponder:

If you say so

2 Likes

Jeez… @Dr_Milker sure does repost a lot of my pics. :thinking:

1 Like

Great minds… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I remember when my older family friend told us Elton John was gay probably in like 1976 :slight_smile: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

The British as reposted by Americans…

1 Like

Cat included

4 Likes

Good to know essential commodities are still available these days!

Next one to repost this will be arrested on suspicion of being the real pigeon lady…

1 Like

Repost

2 Likes