Request for a new forum

So, I’m away for 6 weeks and come back refreshed and ready to laugh and play away on F.com.

But after 24 hours I’m ready to go back to the Bible and pray for some of the heathens I see posting on here. :laughing:

Granted I am having a bit of ‘cultural’ moment with Taiwan, but my goodness people, what is it with the rash of threads that are out and out bashing Taiwan? Do we need a rant forum, so we can just dump there? Do we need a happy hour in the woods where we can work thru our little demons?Dance around the fire or something? Or should we have a “Taiwan/Taiwanese sucks because” post count under our avatars, so the Mods can warn us when we’re approaching/gone over our limit on how much bitching we can do about a subject?

Or in the life category should we have “rants on taiwan” and sub-categories for the right place for the rant?

What is going on here people?!?!?!?!

[quote=“Namahottie”]So, I’m away for 6 weeks and come back refreshed and ready to laugh and play away on F.com.

But after 24 hours I’m ready to go back to the Bible and pray for some of the heathens I see posting on here. :laughing:

Granted I am having a bit of ‘cultural’ moment with Taiwan, but my goodness people, what is it with the rash of threads that are out and out bashing Taiwan? Do we need a rant forum, so we can just dump there? Do we need a happy hour in the woods where we can work through our little demons?Dance around the fire or something? Or should we have a “Taiwan/Taiwanese sucks because” post count under our avatars, so the Mods can warn us when we’re approaching/gone over our limit on how much bitching we can do about a subject?

Or in the life category should we have “rants on taiwan” and sub-categories for the right place for the rant?

What is going on here people?!?!?!?![/quote]

Nama, I’ve been wonderin the same thing.

Nothing has changed.

I would have to agree. Seems the same old same old. :idunno:
Just maybe not so much going on at once… maybe it’s a question of volume.

Turn it down? :idunno:

:wink:

I blame the shitty weather. Or maybe it’s just newbie season.

Maybe next to the Squeal button we could add one that says “Exorcise”.

Turn it down? :idunno:

:wink:[/quote]
:bravo: :bravo:

A new forum? Get in line behind those wanting a men’s forum.

Why don’t we all get together and dance around naked in the moonlight this June 21st to celebrate the first day of summer?

[quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]A new forum? Get in line behind those wanting a men’s forum.
[/quote]

You have a ‘men’s’ forum. The IP,Open,Living in Taiwan, etc forums…nuf’ said :smiley:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]A new forum? Get in line behind those wanting a men’s forum.
[/quote]

You have a ‘men’s’ forum. The IP,Open,Living in Taiwan, etc forums…nuf’ said :smiley:[/quote]

I assumed the wimminfolk were free to participate in those forums. Silly me.

Serious question for the Mod Squad:
Does anyone actually use that “squeal” function?

[quote=“Infidel”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]A new forum? Get in line behind those wanting a men’s forum.
[/quote]

You have a ‘men’s’ forum. The IP,Open,Living in Taiwan, etc forums…nuf’ said :smiley:[/quote]

I assumed the wimminfolk were free to participate in those forums. Silly me.

Serious question for the Mod Squad:
Does anyone actually use that “squeal” function?[/quote]

Yea that ‘squeal’ function is used. Mostly on Bob… :smiley: :laughing:

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Yea that ‘squeal’ function is used. Mostly on Bob… :smiley: :laughing:[/quote]

Now, that doesn’t surprise me - this place is infested with the little blighters.