Request for proposal: Need a brochureware website

My brother and I are setting up a trading business selling medical equipment and supplies into China, and we need a website to introduce ourselves to potential suppliers back in the US and Europe

We don’t need anything too fancy - but we do have our logo and color scheme already in place

We would like the following sections:

About Us - What our firm, “Hounsfield and Cormack” is about - our philosphy, approach and specialty

Our People - which will profile each of us and our experience in global healthcare and medicine

Technology - the kinds of equipment we can supply and how our maintenance contracts work

Clients - success stories - featuring a few case studies of our current installations

Calendar - listing our attendance at major global and Asian medical technology meetings, and our annual visits to Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore/Malaysia and western China (I call these our Barnstorming tours)

Contact Us - a web form and listing of contact information

We plan to host this on an existing account in DreamHost.com - we are using the linux service

Please propose timetable and budget, We can provide text, brochures, press releases, photographs and proposed design

Please PM me, or email your proposal and quotation to hounsfield@gmail.com by Friday, 17 March.