Required Documents to teach English in cram schools

Hey there,

Moving to Taipei in a couple weeks. I’m wondering exactly what documents I need to bring with me and if I need to get them apostilled or authenticated by TECO before I leave. I was under the impression I needed my official college transcripts, my diploma (original? copy?), and now a FBI background check (that I’m getting expedited through an FBI channeler). Is this it? Do these need to be translated or authenticated? Halp!