Requirements for getting JFRV. Coming from United States

cherrim :
I don’t suppose we have the good fortune of this TECO explanation having been put in an email to you or otherwise in writing on a website though, right?

Thanks to post by @DesiInTaipei in “Spouse needs visa, but this damn virus” thread for lead to this link: 首頁.-衛生福利部疾病管制署

Q7:How is the three-day period calculated with respect to a certificate of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued within three days prior to boarding the flight to Taiwan? Is the boarding day included?
A7:
1.Travelers should provide a certificate of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued by a medical institution within three days prior to boarding the flight, and the three-day period of such certificate means three working days. Therefore, national holidays in the country/regions where the traveler takes the COVID-19 test may be excluded.
2.The three-day period of such a certificate refers to the three days prior to the day of the flight, excluding the boarding day. For instance, if an eligible traveler takes a flight to Taiwan on July 31, the traveler should provide his/her certificate of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued on or after July 28.

Could you share what the blog posts are? I’m trying to translate my husband’s FBI Background Check at the moment and couldn’t find anything in my searches.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! 真的很感謝你!