Residence visa for my mother

After she retires, could my mother (who is in her 70s) join me in Taiwan using some sort of JFRC visa? How would that work? I have an APRC, by the way.


If one gets nationality, can then one bring one’s mother on a JFRC visa? I mean, as an alternative.