Resource: Baby-related web site

[Original Subject: My Taipei Baby (and beyond)]

It took a little longer than I expected but I think it’s ready for viewing.

If you’re pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) in Taipei, or have young children, you’re invited to a new resource at My Taipei Baby

You’ll find some hospital info (more as it becomes available), playgroup information, links to other resources on the 'net, and more.

There’s also a message board (post anything you want as longs as it is not offensive–I moderate it) and also a Classified Ad section for people who want to clear out baby furniture/clothes or acquire some.

This is a community resource put together by volunteers (two at the moment) so if you’d like to contribute a birth story, book reviews, recommendations for family-friendly outings, poetry, short stories, etc, you are very welcome.

Please take a peek and contribute where you can.

Jennifer
My Taipei Baby
Resources for pregnancy and parenting little people in Taipei

Nice-looking site, Jennifer – I wish something like this had been around when my wife was in waddling mode

I won’t even make any sarcastic comments about your reference to “little people” – except for eeeeeeeeewwwww!

Seriously, good luck with it!

Thanks Sandman! Maybe your wife might like to contribute a birth story sometime? There really is lots of practical information found in a birth story, that some might never think to ask about. For example, I had no idea that my doctors would yank out the placenta. (Hope that wasn’t too graphic.)

Think about it, and remember, kids are people too. :slight_smile:

Jennifer
My Taipei Baby
Resources for pregnancy and parenting through the preschool years in Taipei