Restaurant investment opportunity!

I am selling my restaurant to continue my culinary adventure, I will soon take a certificate in Superior Cuisine from Le Cordon Bleu and wont be able to manage my restaurant anymore. So I am looking for dynamic people to continue what I started.

The restaurant runs very well by it self and the staff is trained to function independently. It is located in a busy hub a few hundred meter from the MRT station. The restaurant is well established in the neighborhood and has excellent review throughout the web and newspapers. Key employees such as chef and managers have been employed with the restaurant for a minimum of 3 years. Effective and detailed proactive accounting system is well implemented as well as direct payroll and SOPs

This is a successful restaurant that will bring you an instant and direct return on investment in a realistic period of 1 to 2 years depending on the marketing method used.

I am also interested in keeping part of the shares and I can help find investor or raise capital if required

I would like to keep this in the hand of 1 or 2 foreigners to maintain the excellent service, quality and value which makes this venue successful and constantly growing

I will also offer a hand on training in:
Accounting
Floor management
Kitchen Management
Marketing

Arc Available.

I will provide any document you require to confirm the numbers

So I am asking NT$ 1.8 Million which is very little considering my monthly average sale and gross profit.

I am also open to sell the majority and keep a minor share.

Please don’t wast my time if you are not serious about this opportunity

Thank you

cuistonomade@gmail.com