Resurrection III @ the Red Theater Halloween Party (10/27)

他們回來了…………

Frog in a sock’s 第三度復活日將於紅樓蘇醒

恐懼…請準備面臨極度驚悚的恐懼…frog in a sock 將嚇得你落荒而逃連鞋子都來及帶走, 去年的復活日只是恐怖而已,今年的儀式我們保証更驚悚更剌激, 你會活下來嗎?

***有最精華的台灣dJ ***
***現場樂團表演 ***
***三個舞台 ***
***特價調酒 ***
一萬元的服裝比賽獎金
***一整晚的恐怖絕倫 ***

樂團:

放客兄弟 + 台灣版Parliament的放克瘋與其10位團員,及幾個半裸的瘋狂
成員,放客兄弟己成為台灣最難忘的現場表演樂團.

青年億萬富豪+ 你有沒有想過電子樂團如何表現出混音唱盤的效果??
在萬聖節晚上,你將會知道!

DJ們:

NOODLES

MARCUS AURELIUS

NEKbRACE

SHELTER

ROBI ROKA

YOSHI

DIGITAL D

UPPITY

預售票將於10/1 於下列地點開始販賣
KGB
吐司利亞
ON TAP
7-11

如需包廂訂位 請連絡(02) 23451537

They’re back…………

frog in a sock’s RESURRECTION AT THE RED THEATER in 3D

Be afraid, be very afraid! frog in a sock is back and ready to scare your dancing shoes off for another Halloween. Last year at the Red Theater was a scream, but this year promises to be bigger and biter. Will you survive?

The cream of Taiwan’s DJs
Live bands
Three Stages
Drink Specials

NT$10,000 cash prize costume contest

Surprises all night long

BANDS:
FUNKY BROTHERS (放客兄弟): Taiwan’s version of Parliament Funkadelic with 10 members on stage plus a bunch of other half-naked people who are always acting crazy, the Funky Brothers have become Taiwan’s most unforgettable live acts

KID MILLIONAIRE: Have you ever wondered what a mixtape sounded like played by an electronic band? Find out on Halloween night.

DJs:

NOODLES

MARCUS AURELIUS

NEKbRACE

SHELTER

ROBI ROKA

YOSHI

DIGITAL D

UPPITY

Presale tix: NT$700 with a drink
Door price: NT900 with a drink

Tickets are available for presale starting on October 1st at KGB,
Toasteria, On Tap and 7-Eleven, as well as many ticket sellers around town.

For VIP tables, call (02) 23451537
We will have VIP table information for booking on October 1 as well.

Here’s some of the amazing pics by the UpAgainsttheWall Crew http://www.facebook.com/UpAgainstTheWall.asia?ref=ts. They will be back this year and it will be even crazier

The black swans were everywhere

The hip-hop room was insane

pop art and zombies

winehouse and maid

In case you forgot how nasty my MC Hammer costume was last year, or you need a little kick in the ass to get tickets, check out the video and it will have you moving and grooving

We’ve got ticket sellers in every corner of the town, but if you really want, I’ll deliver some to your doorstep any time in the next week. PM me on here of find me on facebook (djmarcusa). boom boom. it’s going to be a good one

We’ve got a nice deal on Peroni

And will have NT$50 shots of Fireball before midnight, so get there early.

If you need a ticket, they are at any 7-ELEVEN (under the concert section), ON Tap, Toasteria, and KGB. Also, I’m at Taipei Main Station from 8-530 every day this week, so you could swing by there, or if you PM me, I’ll deliver a ticket straight to your house, apartment, or illegal rooftop dwelling. what what?

I know you were thinking, should I come to the Red Theater early? The answer is of course, yes! NT$50 fireball shots before 12pm

Thanks to everyone that came out. Here are the photos of the ghost, goblins, geeks, and gremlins
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151290109260908.518797.219813825907&type=1