Revealed: Countries With The Best Health Care Systems, 2019

TAIWAN No.1
Taiwan tops list of 89 countries for healthcare quality

Taiwan has the best health care systems in the world , that’s according to the 2019 edition of the CEOWORLD magazine Health Care Index, which ranks 89 countries according to factors that contribute to overall health.

PS: Taipei is also ranked as the 4th safest cities in the world!

I am proud to be healthcare provider most of the time and I am grateful to be healthcare beneficiary sometimes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

more CEOWORLD Magazine Rankings

2 Likes

This magazine looks really fourth rate.

Apparently they forgot about the traffic.

1 Like

Taipei is also one of the riskiest city for natural disaster.

Quote from the author of linked article:
‘I have approximate knowledge of many things.’

1 Like

Thailand 6th?

Not really.

Why not? Volcano, earthquakes, soft land, bad buildings. Could happened any time. I saw Taipei in some list before.

Perhaps the risk of a major catostrophie and statistically I guess not many people cark it in Taipei for those reasons

In the old country half the population lives in a valley nested between three active volcanoes. Our airport is classified as one of the most dangerous to land in the world, pretty tricky, high altitude, strong volatile winds…But actually very few crashes. Quakes? 8 pointers, 9 pointers…can you imagine a 9 pointer in Taiwan?! Machala, machala!

And yes, great health system here, awesome to have service available and affordable.