Revenge on an unfaithful lover

a female friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend(one of her boyfriends) some time ago. few weeks after their breaking up, all of her friends, co-workers and customers got a long email from her(or from him…he logged in her email and wrote the email. )

the email is about how she betrayed him, how she got her customers by sex, how she used the voodoos on him, her abortions, STD, her favorite sexual position, every bad thing she said about her boss, co-workers and friends…too bad I can’t tell you all it is about.

what I want to say is that the revenge is way too much and why do people let their boyfriend or girlfriend know their password?..as the girl said, it was the rule between them when they were still seeing each other. :loco:

That sounds like one hell of an office! :smiling_imp:

So was it all true?

she decided to sue him in the end.

most of my friends think what he said in the email is true

most of my friends think what he said in the email is true[/quote]

That is truly the funniest thing I’ve read today.

Thank you and goodnight. :slight_smile:

jdsignsoff

I don’t know if this is a Chinese thing or what? I actually have seen a lot of my friends “exchange” their Yahoo messenger/MSN/ICQ/E-mail…etc. passwords with their love one, I guess the another half wanting to know if he or she’s cheating?? But when their love went sour, yeah, I’d usually get some funny messages like sugar cane mentioned above.

Can you actually CHEAT on the web now??
Lucky for Clinton they didn’t realise this when they were trying to impeach him!

most of my friends think what he said in the email is true[/quote]

That is truly the funniest thing I’ve read today.

Thank you and goodnight. :slight_smile:

jdsignsoff[/quote]

the voodoo, the sex… this makes for a great tv show: it’d be as scandalous and titillating as desperate housewives is for the US.

What? No sex video.

Not much of a revenge without the VCD available for download these days.

:slight_smile:

There are some sex photos. In the end of his email he said that he was kind enough for not sending those photos to people…that sounded like a threat and that’s why she decided to sue.

I just don’t understand why people want sex photos and videos. :loco:

acid throwing is still happening in taiwan. be careful whom you start dating. you could get a ring at the doorbell and a cup of toliet cleaning acid thrown in your face. i’ve seen the results. scarred for life, these people.(’:(’)

I understand.

I also don’t understand giving someone else your passwords and stuff. It’s not cute. It doesn’t show how much you love them.

Nice thread, very nice.

It can be helpful though. Just think, if Okami hadn’t got Dangermouse’s password, everyone would still think he was straight.

Ok, I can tell my seclet now. When I first met Dangermouse he was wearing sungrasses, had a nice tan, in a cool white polo shirt, very manly. I saw George Michael circa 80s. For real. And George Michael is gay. So Dangermouse…yeah, I can see it.

Oh god, don’t tell me he has on his assless leather chaps again?

Revenge is so passe and only for weakminded low self esteem suffering weaklings. Get on with it. After it’s over, move on. Get over the hurt. Find someone else and be happy. And let the other person be happy too.

If a relationship is not working out, revenge just says you’re hurt, don’t have the psychological capacity to get over it, and would rather be in a hurtful damaging relationship than on your own…

[quote=“bismarck”]Revenge is so passe and only for weakminded low self esteem suffering weaklings. Get on with it. After it’s over, move on. Get over the hurt. Find someone else and be happy. And let the other person be happy too.

If a relationship is not working out, revenge just says you’re hurt, don’t have the psychological capacity to get over it, and would rather be in a hurtful damaging relationship than on your own…[/quote]

Nah. I completely disagree. Of course you’re hurt, but a good revenge goes a long way towards hurting the other person, making it tit-for-tat. That’s how the world runs (at least that was what Tommy at piano academy’s contention was and he did his best to prove it to me).

Revenge doesn’t have to be some sort of emotional cry for help. Revenge can be cold-blooded and calculating. The justice system, realistically, is nothing but state mandated revenge. Granted, there are a lot of fumblings that some people would like to call “revenge” but they are inelegant messes. A good revenge is clean, deniable and leaves long term effects.

That’s all I’m going to say on the subject. :smiley:

Well, pretty much because they suck. Desiring another person to have bad things happen to them is my definition of evil. And don’t go confusing justice with revenge. The law has no desire to see anyone harmed, but executes punishment to keep civilization running.

Love turned to hate probably was never really love.

Nah. I completely disagree. Of course you’re hurt, but a good revenge goes a long way towards hurting the other person, making it tit-for-tat.

Revenge doesn’t have to be some sort of emotional cry for help. Revenge can be cold-blooded and calculating. The justice system, realistically, is nothing but state mandated revenge. Granted, there are a lot of fumblings that some people would like to call “revenge” but they are inelegant messes. A good revenge is clean, deniable and leaves long term effects.[/quote]
I side with pissedpookie on this one. Evil, oops I mean GOOD minds think alike. :smiling_imp: Muahahahahah…And pissedpookie, I hope you get the Men’s Forum like you wish for and prance around in silk boxers.

Hey, remember that scene in “The Crush” with Alicia Silverstone where she’s chopping up lemons to “make lemonade?” That freaked me out. But in a way it was so…beautiful… :wink: