Reza Aslan eats human brain

IDK how I missed this from 3 years ago. People have said he went crazy after eating brain.

1 Like

Pretty sure he was crazy before that. I mean, you’d have to be to eat human brain…

2 Likes

Just meat…

Isnt there a fairly real risk of a disease similar to mad cow when going cannibal? I remember reading something on that especially to do with brains and risk potential of eating other closely related species like apes and even monkeys.

2 Likes

I heard something like that too, wasn’t it some type of prion disease? And I think it acts similar to mad cow disease

1 Like

First thing that popped in my head was that scene from Hannibal (gore warning for the faint of heart)

1 Like

lol. I wasn’t expecting to see this on Mosa today

1 Like

Ya I heard that eating people make u nuts. Defending especially on the specific part you eat.

I’m guessing it’s not like a wave of brain eating is going on

I don’t know why I clicked this thread after drinking… :nauseated_face:

I don’t get why he was so afraid, it looks like an open area with assuming other people the back him up.

Probably the crazy fugger right next to him gnawing human gums off a jaw threatening to behead him if he keeps talking made drop all denial about his actual cardio level in a real hurry.