Richardm

Fair warning to all 'umosans. Be sure to put all food and drink away before reading this man’s posts. I have gone through 3 keyboards and a bottle of windex from spewing coffee, juice, pasta, etc…after reading this guy’s stuff.

You have been warned.

If we were to have Gussies, richardm would have my vote for the funniest forumosan around. His posts can cause the following symptoms:
gasping, choking, crying, and rolling on the floor laughing, more commonly known as ROFL (rah-full) syndrome. His drawings of the underwear model caused me to be unable to catch my breath for almost 30 seconds because I was laughing too hard. Exercise the utmost caution when you view his name on a post.

Friends don’t let friends drink and read richardm’s posts at the same time.

I agree, don’t read Richard’s posts after eating.

Off Topic…sorry…

Toe Save…about your avatar…is that really Kermit spinning one up?

Yes it is. There’s a full gif movie of Kermie rolling it up, including a brief scene where he knocks over the bowl and spills his shit all over the table.

It’s not easy being green.
Let’s get back on topic guys. This is all about me.

Wouldn’t it just be fucking hoot if Richardm’s real-life name was Richard?
I mean, what are the odds?

I think in second place for humo(u)r there would be a tie between toesave and wolf_reinhold. Toesave is a no-brainer, but lately wolf_reinhold has surprised me often with unexpected comedy, like in that last post. Or maybe I just laugh too easily which would rule me out on judging any kind of forumosa last comic standing contest.

Back to richardm whose humo(u)r comes out of nowhere, gets you good and then leaves you gasping for air.

[quote=“Richardm”]It’s not easy being green.
Let’s get back on topic guys. This is all about me.[/quote]

Ooooops, he did it again. Seriously, you have to scroll slowly. You must be prepared. The better half wasn’t talking to me cuz I guess its a really interesting Chinese Soap…but I was laughing so hard she deigned to interrupt her precious show to view this thread.

It’s not what he says that’s so clever. It’s his avatar.

Aren’t you Timothy Leary? The guy who had his head cut off and stuck in cryogenics on live T.V.? It’s amazing how easy it is to cut off a human head especially if you have the right tools and your subject has long sinced ceased wriggling.

I used to be funny once.

It must have been the sailor suit.

It would, but his real name is Spock. Haven’t you looked at his photo? After the 5-year mission Spock went into comedy and later retired to Taiwan. Come to the next happy hour and talk to the man with the pointy ears.

Then he makes posts like this : [Plumbing Supplies What is he on about there ? :loco: