Riding too hard or hardly riding? Cycling in Taiwan vs Overseas

He had the thing for a year? It looks brand spankin new. How does a grown assed man not feel shame at the circus he created?

The ol classic, nothing can be wrong with me, I make millions of dollars, so it has to be the bike and the people who sold it to me.

I was a bit confused when reading the initial article and some cyclists were saying how the store wasnā€™t professional and they would never buy from there again. After re-reading it, seems like all those who left comments were all of Mr Wuā€™s friends.

At this rate, they will probably be going to the coffee shop they ride to to complain about that the coffee is too hot and sue or buy F10s and complain the bikes donā€™t fit themā€¦a year after theyā€™ve made the purchase.

Is he fat? because if heā€™s fat I will really hate him.

Unless he sells me the bike for 30k.

ā€œā€¦insisted on [ā€¦] pro pelOtOnā€¦ā€?

I think that is all we need to know.

Bell. End.

Actually, Iā€™m rather envious. If he canā€™t get comfortable with a frame only 1.5cm difference, he must be something of a thoroughbred. Iā€™d love to see his palmares

3 cappuccinos, six lattes, a toasted croissant and two maple waffles

The Trek store that Mr Wu went to has responded.

Another pro pelOtOn bike. Trek Madone for 88k?

Oh man this is golden.

Weā€™re getting thereā€¦ gOOd lad :wink: :slight_smile:

So it was a matter of bulge in the back pocket to make up for the front?

I donā€™t understandā€¦ whatā€™s up with the Madone?

Mr. Wu asked for a bike in the pro peloton

The shop in which Mr Wu bought his F8 from is using the publicity to make sales and is poking fun at Mr Wu.

Erā€¦ does the ad say something like ā€œget a PRO peloton level bike like the Madone 9 for only 90kā€?

Anyway, the guy turned out a super idiot.

Doesnā€™t specifically say it, but itā€™s implied.

The post mentions a few times ā€œDonā€™t worry about the 340k and size of an F8. Now you can bring home a Trek Madone 9 for 88k!ā€

Yeah, thatā€™s what I meant.

Well deserved.

Haha good on them

I almost feel I should send him this, and direct him to Rule #5
http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/comment-page-8/

The f is rule #105ā€¦I thought it only went up to 95?

Crikey - this seems to be auto correctingā€¦ :open_mouth:

type rule #5 and hit enter

weirdā€¦

rule #105

Maybe Iā€™m wrong, but you sent this before, right? or maybe it was another forumosanā€¦