”Right” last week tonight

Hi

Last week night tonight with John Oliver is hilarious. But, is there some equivalent that is not as “left” as his show?

Is there some pro “right” last week tonight?

Thanks

1 Like

That side is decidely unfunny. Dennis Miller lost his shit after 911 and tries to bring his once delicious rants to the right and fails spectacularly.

2 Likes

So, I’m sure we think that.

But, like we can see in the other thread the average American is like trump so I think those guys watch some other series than late night tonight.

So, what is the “right” comedy show?

Gavin McInnes

Comedy and mockery of the left from right leaning personas is not allowed, you will be banned, removed from the internet, every joke taken out of context and used against you to label you a this that or the other.

2 Likes

How is that ? Can you give some examples where this happened ?

You got like Fox News, don’t rhey have there “right” comedy shows ?

Yeah, you could start with Roseanne Barr. But in the famous words of our moderator of this forum and a wish not to bring politics into here.

Does also seem a bit weird, considering over 150m out of 300m(correct me if I’m wrong) are right wing that there is no comedies for you.

Even if not on tv, perhaps YouTube or some other medium

So, is there none ?

YouTube is filled with people shitting on the left in a comedic fashion. The question is would it be comical to someone who’s “left wing”.

I googled Roseanne Barr, seems her contract was terminated due to her comments on Twitter(not cool)

But I cannot find anything about her being banned. What do you mean she is banned?

Example please

She’s blacklisted from everything now. Her career is done.

Do you really wanna know?

Yes please

Comedy in general is going to die as long as PC culture is around.

ask the same question here http://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog I think you’ll get your answer. Any political questions you have, 4chan should be able to answer them for you. We don’t need to keep discussing politics endlessly on Forumosa.

That website is NSFW btw.

1 Like

Comedy by the right falls over like a lead balloon because they “punch down”: make jokes at the expense of the powerless.

1 Like

Tyrus is very funny, and ohh my gosh of African descent.

https://youtu.be/GmATdsUcB3g
:point_up_2: skip to 3:40 for Tyrus

https://youtu.be/A6W39ChOziI
:point_up_2: Super-Turbo-Hyper-Progressivism

if leftists cannot laugh at last video, there is ZERO hope for them

You are wrong.

Sure they do. :roll:

:banana:

There are some laughs on the GG show, but I don’t feel very motivated to watch it because they don’t seem to try very hard. John Oliver types are good at their craft because they need to be – the competition is fierce! GG seems to be more of a “let’s hang out and chat, and sooner or later something funny will come up” format, like Fernwood 2-Nite (aka America 2-Nite), even though that one was supposedly scripted. Maybe I just haven’t seen the really good episodes? :idunno: