Right War, Right Place, Right Time

Your nickel’s in the mail. Don’t spend it in one place. :laughing:

Well, not quite. Fifteen of the nineteen were – but that’s close enough for now. You’re a work in progress for us, Tigerman, so we can’t be too hard on you. I must say though I’ve noticed encouraging signs of progress in you lately.

Here’s your next assignment should you choose to accept it. Repeat fifty times slowly while contemplating your navel:

Invade in haste. Repent at leisure.

I will never turn to the Dark Side, spook… never!

I’m the kind of guy who always sees the beer mug as half full… never is it half empty.

:wink:

it’s funny that you can write so much and yet say so little. you are throwing around disjointed arguments that end up contradicting each other.

iraqi oil money can be used to pay for iraqi reconstruction. uh, ok. so the us went to war in order to use iraqi oil to pay for the war? interesting argument.

and then you throw out the “oil people” line. lol. what does that mean, exactly? why would an oil exec advocate a war in the middle east??? the BEST way to profit is to get in tight with dictators and swing some sweet contracts. you say the bush administration is full of oil people who know more about oil than you ever will and yet you are so sure that you were smarter than they were when it comes to oil. your argument comes down to: bush is surrounded by experts on the oil industry, but they were all wrong and i’m right! :loco:

english is my third language…so what’s your excuse for your failure to grasp elementary logic? :laughing:

deja vu, as usual tax payers money vanishes…

WASHINGTON – About half of the roughly $5 billion in Iraq reconstruction funds disbursed by the US government in the first half of this year cannot be accounted for, according to an audit commissioned by the United Nations, which could not find records for numerous rebuilding projects and other payments.

One chunk of the money – $1.4 billion – was deposited into a local bank by Kurdish leaders in northern Iraq but could be tracked no further: The auditors reported that they were shown a deposit slip but could find no additional records to explain how the money was used or to prove that it remains in the bank.

Auditors also said they could not track more than $1 billion in funds doled out by US authorities for hundreds of large and small reconstruction projects.

–Bryan Bender, The Boston Globe, October 16, 2004

[quote=“Tigerman”]
So, mofo, do you think that we should have invaded SA instead?[/quote]

Why not? The world would be “better off without” a dictatorial monarchy where women have no rights and people get their hands cut off for stealing wouldn’t it? Isn’t that the reason we invaded Iraq, because the world was “better off without” Saddam Hussein? I expect we will be invading Russia shortly.