Rightwing Idiocy Watch: Deficit "Clinton's Fault"

Fred, I wonder what you make of this:

[quote]Forget the trillions in tax cuts, $200 billion for the war in Iraq and pork-laden spending bills. America

very good/interesting post.

we should make this a “sticky” one. i’m certain we could add new quotes from the Right every day.

seems Livingstone has a bit of a memory problem. the clinton years were marked by such prosperity, perhaps the GOP prefers to remain in denial? they’ll never admit that they are wrong…i’m willing to bet that, given a choice, at least 90% of the citizenry would like to return to the days of “slick willie”. a little stain on a dress pales in comparison to the raping & pillaging going on in DC right now…

The Duelfer Report proved that Clinton had every intention of reviving the budget deficit if ever given the chance.

Ironclad proof! Case closed. Bob Livingstone is right. Ha, ha, ha.

Denial ain’t a river in Louisiana. The glass isn’t empty because it’s full of hot air . . . blah, blah, blah, blah . . .

[quote=“spook”]The Deulfer Report proved that Clinton had every intention of reviving the budget deficit if ever given the chance.

Ironclad proof! Case closed. Bob Livingstone is right. Ha, ha, ha.

Denial ain’t a river in Louisiana. The glass isn’t empty because it’s full of hot air . . . blah, blah, blah, blah . . .[/quote]

All the neo-cons and Bushist acolytes are in denial. They will run out of steam before long and their denials and delusions will progressively become more non-sensical. When they become totally idiotic and incomprehensible, then at least they will be in line with White House policies.

:mickey:

Just look at that whinging Fred Smith for example. Not one constructive comment all day. :smiling_imp:

Just pants.

BroonAdministration