Robot / Robotic Vacuum Cleaners

I’m looking for one of those robot vacuum cleaners. The one that will clean my floor while I put my feet up and suck down a gin and tonic. I’ve tried the obvious electrical shops to no avail. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I’ll raise my next glass to you. :slight_smile:

Jonny, Sogo had them (in Hsinchu, 1 year ago …), you could try the appliance departments of the “high end” department stores … good luck, let us know whether they are any good. Xpet.

Oh man! I’d forgotten the department stores had electrical depts! I’ll check them out on the weekend. Thanks Xpet

Daiichi has the Roomba, but it’ll set you back TWD9990.

@Icon, didn’t you look for a vacuum cleaner?

A robot one? No. Saw too many videos of what happens when they hit poop/hairballs. Got one of those sophisticated handheld cordless with UV blah blah blah … one month in it stopped working. Sent it to be serviced… cat hair overpowered it. Now I use it only for the furniture.

You were also recommended to get more humidifiers, but the kind post is gone now.

Dehumidifiers, yes, I got one more, as well as an extra air purifier, separate machines. I will celebrate the end of my monthly installment payments next month by buying a new airconditioner and hence starting another cycle of such payments. Yipee!

meanwhile, i will fix the old vaccum cleaner and if it breaks I will buy an old model second hand.