Robot Show in Kao Shiung

Robot Show 2006 is currently at the Museum of Science in Kao Shiung.
I think to day is its final there and then it will move to another city.
We went yesterday. It was pretty cool.
Pics are at the " WWW " thing at the bottom of my post.
Enjoy.

Here’s one from the set.

You’re really letting yourself go, you know…

I saw a poster at a local 7-11 a few days ago but assumed it was one of those nerdy kids’ things. Do you reckon it’s worth taking mother along next month to see something quirky if it’s in spitting distance of Taichung? She’d probably like this sort of thing a lot more than me actually.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Robot Show 2006 is currently at the Museum of Science in Kao Shiung.
I think to day is its final there and then it will move to another city.
We went yesterday. It was pretty cool.
Pics are at the " WWW " thing at the bottom of my post.
Enjoy.

Here’s one from the set.
[/quote]

From the looks of that picture it seems more like an education seminar on foreigners.

Can you imagine all the kids pointing and saying “Waiguoren!” :s

A robot that dismembers animals and eats them raw, just what every household needs!

Illary -
click on the link for more pics. Yeah, its a pretty good display of robots and stuff.
I think the Mother might enjoy it. On saturday a lot of the local jr. high schools had tables with many many different science exhibits and things for the kids to do. Pretty cool.
The youngcowboy got some airplanes and other stuff they had that were entertaining.

Tyc00n - No…didn’t hear that from any of the kids, or the parental units.
Dr. Z. - naw, here what every household needs…

Wow! I can think of dozens of uses for that robot!

TC, are you sure it’s a robot show? It looks more like a Ray Harryhausen exhibit.

Here is a real robot…made a long time ago, but still kicks all there arses.

[/img]

Kicks arse? It looks like it probes 'em!

I can never look at them with a straight face after watching a Gay Daleks sketch at 3:30am on an obscure cult Channel 4 show. EXSPERMINATE!

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Here is a real robot…made a long time ago, but still kicks all there arses.
[/quote]

[quote=“llary”]I can never look at them with a straight face after watching a Gay Daleks sketch at 3:30am on an obscure cult Channel 4 show. EXSPERMINATE!

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Here is a real robot…made a long time ago, but still kicks all there arses.
[/quote][/quote]

Well it isn’t the gayest Robot, that award goes to:

Oh yeh?

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Well it isn’t the gayest Robot, that award goes to:
[/quote]