RockNRolla

Guy Richie’s New film

Ah, so even though Mr. Madonna is getting da boot, he’s gotta new film coming out Oct 31. This one has the usual suspects, and plot course, but question is, does Richie break new ground story wise? From the looks of the trailer, doubt it.

I’m looking forward to seeing this film, but I don’t know whether it’ll ever make it to Taiwan.
Even if it’s a remake of Snatch, it’ll still be a lot better than most of what’s on offer here now.
And it has Thandie Newton :discodance:

As to the divorce, if it means Ritchie no longer has to make movies with Madonna in it, then it’s not exactly a disaster for world cinema, isn’t it?

[quote=“enzo+”].

[/quote]

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: schaweeng

[quote=“enzo+”]I . . . know . . . what’s on offer here . . .
it . . .s Thandie Newton :discodance:

[/quote]

I think I just figured out why Madonna is divorcing The Guy.

[quote=“enzo+”]I’m looking forward to seeing this film, but I don’t know whether it’ll ever make it to Taiwan.
Even if it’s a remake of Snatch, it’ll still be a lot better than most of what’s on offer here now.

As to the divorce, if it means Ritchie no longer has to make movies with Madonna in it, then it’s not exactly a disaster for world cinema, isn’t it?[/quote]
I saw the previews in the theater, so I guess it will be in Taiwan.
Speaking of remakes, what about Death Race? or The Day the Earth Stood Still. One of those might be good.

I’m sure the dialogue and soundtrack will be ripping!

Downloaded this about a month ago.

There’s nothing groundbreaking and it was basically the same old same old.

It got a right slagging off in the Guardian.

I’m glad I never paid to see it (directly), but it isn’t his worst film by a long stretch.

I saw a poster for it at a movie theater so it’s coming out in Taiwan.