Roe v. Wade overturned

As usual, I respond with substance. As usual, you make personal attacks and avoid response while claiming I’m not responding. Maybe you can just fast forward to the part where you leave pretending that you’ve exhausted all forms of trying to communicate despite deliberately ignoring the actual points of discussion?

Evangelism ? Catholicism ? To which cult are you referring, because these two are on the other side of the horse shoe…

1 Like

Well the truth is the political groups that usually accuse others of being part of a cabal usually end up doing that to cover their own cabalistic tendencies. Political extremists more often than not tend to essentialize their foes in a manicheist way in order to make themselves look better than what they really are.

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks for that. When you state the views of the left like that, it’s easy to see how hate-filled, stupid, and ignorant they can be. Fortunately, they are only a small percentage of the population: about 7-9% IIRC. The real problem is they drive the policies and messaging of the Democrats right now, but I am somewhat hopeful that will change soon.

Actually, that’s the view of an agnostic. Horseshoe theory, i see the stupidity, arrogance and hate on both sides. Some on this forum more vitriolic than others

Perhaps the view of more than one agnostic, but certainly not the majority. I doubt it’s even a substantial minority.

I was being tongue-in-cheek when I said that…thought I had it covered when I said, “if that’s what you’re insinuating.” I only half believe it, when we got a great president like Reagan, it’s most true. When we got Biden creating world inflation and chaos, like Carter, it’s opposite of true. And it only took Biden one year to accomplish all the global confusion that it took 4 years for Carter to create. He’s a super Democrat for sure.

Wait he’s responsible for world inflation now? Trump must’ve been responsible for world covid then.

It also only took one year to bring Europe together, expand NATO, and AUKUS to counter China. But let me guess Reagan did that.

How did he do that?

Being Democrat?

Yup. Spending more money than man or god has ever seen, pursuing environmental agenda at the expense of energy, creating regulatory uncertainty, creating political instability overseas, not addressing obvious crises…pretty standard stuff.

Republicans’ delusions are so beyond help.

1 Like

I heard he also pushed grandma down the stairs.

FIFY

1 Like

And then hit on his daughter, sexually assaulted 13 women (that we know of), cheated on his pregnant wife…oh wait that was the other guy.

Republicans have standards after all.

1 Like

Never grows old… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Defending incest is pretty tough insert laughing emoji

Especially when it never happened.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about you.

Not unless he has a dog named “grandma” and you accidentally confused the victim and the perpetrator.