Romania Takes the Right Approach with Terrorists

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u … mi_ea/iraq

Here’s something the spineless French, Spanish and Filipinos may want to ponder. The Romanians KNOW how to deal with terrorists.

The headless Koreans, Nepalis, Japanese, Britons, etc… might respond that the terrorists know as well.

If you went to a warzone you should understand the risks, and these people understood them or should have. We can’t cower just because a few are lost or don’t expect to win any wars, don’t even bother defending the country, raise a white flag and surrender your life anyway.

[quote=“fred smith”]
Here’s something the spineless French, Spanish and Filipinos may want to ponder. The Romanians KNOW how to deal with terrorists.[/quote]

That’s good. They’re going to need those skills because we’re apparently creating a bumper crop of terrorists in Iraq this year:

''They searched my house. 'They kicked my Koran. They speak to me so poorly in front of my children. It’s not that I encourage my son to hate Americans. It’s not that I make him want to join the resistance. Americans do that for me."

That’s a nice site spook. haha I like the part about “Defense Alternatives.” What planet do these people live on anyway? But I am sure that some day if we all cease eating meat and switch to a diet of lentils and bean sprouts that our evil urges to wage war will finally give away to the desire to write poetry while celebrating our diversity of basket-weaving skills, while everyone in the community shares in the joy and responsibility of raising future generations jointly and with maximum good will. Got any more of this? haha