Royal Nazis?

guardian.co.uk/monarchy/stor … 76,00.html

Two quick thoughts:

[quote]
“The fact that the palace has issued an apology indicates that this was a mistake by the prince,” he said. “But having been given, the apology should now be accepted.” [/quote]

:ponder: Sounds about right.

[quote]Last night a former armed forces minister said the prince should no longer be allowed to become a British army officer.

“After the revelations this evening I don’t think this young man is suitable for Sandhurst,” said Doug Henderson, Labour MP for Newcastle-upon-Tyne North.

“If it was anyone else the application wouldn’t be considered. It should be withdrawn immediately.” [/quote]

:liar: Yeah right. “If it was anyone else” I find it hard to believe that it would be an issue at all.

Looks like he’s taking after his grandfather, Prince Philip.

I agree with your quick thoughts. It definitely was in poor taste given the Windsor

The Prince should have run this idea past a few more sober heads before donning this costume.
Having said this, he has always seemed like a fun loving young man.

I like him. His brother is a tad dull and well behaved. If we must have a monarchy, then I prefer them to be a real embarasment (like my spelling eh?) than normal. Normal provides too little entertainment, and we should get something back.

Off (with) his head.

This is just typical of upper class twits who are the products of centuries of in-breeding amongst the aristocracy and royalty. Harry is the unsurprising product of a jug-eared gardener and a bulemic brainless bimbo craving a discount at Harrods.

Why should British taxpyers have to fund fuckwits like this? We should just abolish the monarchy altogether and be done with them.

Bunch of idiots, toffs, leeches and a drain on the public coffers. Resurrect the position of executioner and nail the remains on lamposts up the M1 until there are no more of these parasites left.

Off with all their heads.

Bring on the Second Republic

Oliver Broonwell

The costume is so stupid on so many levels:

1. There are still British vets to whom this would be a slap in the face. Yeah, these guys are grandpop-aged and probably don’t understand today’s youth, but was wearing that stupid costume worth the likely pain it would cause those who lost friends, family members, etc. so that Britain would endure long enough to have Harry dress up like a Nazi?

2. It was supposed to be a colonial-themed party. What the hell does the Afrika Korps have to do with having colonies other than that some of the battles happened in deserts that were British and Italian properties? Would have been better for him to simply dig into the royal wardrobe a bit and find a suitable pith helmet, etc. Clearly the guy has problems with imagination or history not to have come up with an ass-kicking costume.

3. What a stupid theme for a party.

4. Shitty fake-looking armband and shitty fake uniform shirt – looks like the outfit was put together by a loser.

I say the little fuck shouldn’t go straight on into Sandhurst. Why should a valuable candidate give up a spot so that a pothead Nazi prince can slide on in. I don’t get it.

Harry “Hitler” Windsor should be sent to Iraq where he stands a good chance of getting what he deserves. He’d look better in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

Shoot the little shit.

BroonAim

I think the southern German town of Bad Toelz had an SS academy that would have been a suitable location for Harry’s education. Perhaps he could have marched about by torchlight, sang the “Horst Wessel Lieder”, etc.

However, if he somehow slips into Sandhurst, I hope that the officer candidates there do everything possible to haze him into oblivion. Perhaps there will someday be a shooting range accident or a rapelling rope that comes undone at just the wrong time.

He wasn’t even in theme…

[quote]the party’s “native and colonial” theme.
[/quote]

Lets not be too hard on the boy :sunglasses:

Being wrong is one of the privileges of public life, and indeed it is widely practised."

Tony Benn, February 1995

:smiling_imp:

[quote=“BroonAle”]
This is just typical of upper class twits who are the products of centuries of in-breeding amongst the aristocracy and royalty. Harry is the unsurprising product of a jug-eared gardener and a bulemic brainless bimbo craving a discount at Harrods.

Why should British taxpyers have to fund fuckwits like this? We should just abolish the monarchy altogether and be done with them. [/quote]

So what’s your excuse for the mayor of London, ‘Red’ Ken Livingston? Isn’t he the guy who sucks up to Islamofascists like Yusuf Al-Qaradawi?

[quote]
Tories call on Blair to bar Muslim ‘extremist’

By Philip Johnston, Home Affairs Editor

A government drive against religious extremism was mired in controversy last night over the presence in Britain of a fundamentalist Muslim cleric who allegedly supports suicide bombings and beating women.

On the day that David Blunkett proposed tougher laws against Islamists - and far-Right evangelical Christians - who preached hatred of other religions, the Home Office said it was not right to keep Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a Qatar-based imam, out of the country on the grounds of his views alone.

Dr al-Qaradawi, who has claimed the Koran justifies suicide bombings, arrived on Monday for a week-long visit. He plans to address two meetings in London, attended by Ken Livingstone, the mayor, including one on issues affecting Muslim women.

In an interview for BBC’s Newsnight, broadcast last night, Dr al-Qaradawi said Islam justified suicide bombings.

“This is not suicide. It is martyrdom in the name of God,” he said.

He also described the suicide attacks that have killed women and children in Israel as a “martyrdom operation (that) is an indication of the justice of Allah Almighty.”

Earlier this week, Louise Ellman, a Labour MP, said she had written to Mr Blunkett describing it as “an outrage” to allow the cleric into this country.

She said he had encouraged women and children suicide bombers, sought the destruction of Israel, believed husbands could beat “disobedient” wives and was a major shareholder in a bank alleged to be part of al-Qa’eda’s fund-raising network.[/quote]

telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … wstop.html

You have to question a few things about this:

1.) Why dress up out of theme in such a costume? It’s not like the theme was “Axis and Allies” or “Hogan’s Heroes” or something like that. One might as well show up dressed as Xena Warrior Princess at a French-Revolution themed party. Basically, Harry appears to have gone out of his way to dress up in Nazi clothes.

2.) The “homemade” aspect of the costume shows that Harry wasn’t merely willing to comb through the various war booty his ancestors have brought back from wars over the past hundreds of years. No, Harry decided that he was going to put in hours of work on this outfit.

3.) Although frontline Wehrmacht troops (such as the Afrika Korps) would have dressed in practical clothing aimed at not being seen and shot by the Allied troops, he put on the bright-red swastika armband. Again, he takes the costume up a notch to ensure that the “Nazi” aspect of the outfit is heightened.

I think we have a dyed-in-the-wool Nazi in the royal family.

Glad he didn’t decide to dress up like Harry Potter then we’d know for a fact he was a witch (warlock), flies around on a broom in his spare time, and plays Quidditch with his buds at Stonehedge every chance he gets.

:laughing: :bravo:

You can restrain genetic inheritance, the poor lads great great uncle (Duke of Windsor) had to be sent to the Caribbean during WW2 to stop him joining in with Hitler as he was living in France and had a habit of saying silly things about what a good chap Adolf was!

He would have been the height of fashion had he only worn a Chairman Mao t-shirt or a Che t-shirt.

Oh, Lyndon LaRouche is gonna LOVE this. (He says the British royals really are in cahoots with Nazism, and are drug dealers besides. Since the Opium War, I mean.)