RPG miniature photos

This is what takes place when buddy has a new digital camera, the wife is out of town, the kids at the in-laws, and there is a copious amount of vodka to drink.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/minesofmo … /my_photos

enjoy! :slight_smile:

I must say, having played some Necromunda in my day…those figures are painted quite nicely.

Did you paint them all? They are done up nicely! The background settings you got is cool too! It looks like a fun dungeon to crawl through!

Beauty is in the “eye of the beholder”
Nice.
Thats why I like 40k sapce marines. I can paint them green and there done.

Very impressive, DB.

About how long does it take you to paint each piece (on average)?

I wish I could take credit for the painting job but I can’t. I have a hard time matching sock colors let alone trying to paint anything.

Most of them I buy off of ebay. I have two or three painters that I bid on. I have been burned before so I stick with people that I know and trust. I also have them do custom jobs for me if I want a specific piece or have a specific need.

In a couple of weeks I will get some shots of dragons and driders up there also.

I finally went out and bought a digital camera. here are some more photos.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/minesofmo … ?.dir=1c54

Nice.

What is the average price for painted pieces like those on eBay? I’m sure it varies with size/complexity/quality of painter – but what’s a ballpark figure?

These put me back $25USD each.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/minesofmo … pg&.src=ph

PC minis like this run around 8-10 dollars each.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/minesofmo … pg&.src=ph

The most I paid for a mini was one of a very large and hungry red dragon. I plan on taking some new pictures of him this weekend. Big red cost $300.00 USD.

Generally monsters cost more than player characters.